The Student Room Group

TSA Section 1 2023 / Oxford E&M (2024 entry) thread

Scroll to see replies

Do you know if they send out interview invitations and rejections at the same time?
anyone heard from trinity?
Reply 182
Original post by Anonymous #3
anyone heard from trinity?

Saw someone already got rejected from Trinity for E n M...
Original post by VDEE517
It must be looking very promising for you then because many found it hard so if you guys found it easier then others then you could be looking good! But that's speculation though, who knows how it will turn out!

We all got shortlisted at college of choice!! Ppe at Christ church, queens’, St Peter’s 🤗
Reply 184
how did everyone's interview go???
does anyone know when/if they release explanation of results??

Thank so much for putting this on! Now I don’t know if I’ve scored on the higher end of these results because the average seems to be lower than past years’ or if I’ve also done worse 😅
Reply 188
Original post by avanicholl
Thank so much for putting this on! Now I don’t know if I’ve scored on the higher end of these results because the average seems to be lower than past years’ or if I’ve also done worse 😅

I feel like if you have already got an interview, you don't have to worry much about what you got on the TSA at this point. Crossing my fingers for Jan. 9th rn.
Reply 189
anyone else get an offer!!!!!?
Original post by willf2206

where did u see it its not on ucas
Original post by nealchen

I haven’t seen/heard anything yet 😅
Original post by avanicholl
I haven’t seen/heard anything yet 😅

Good luck my friend!!!!Crossing my fingers rn!!!!
Original post by willf2206

yep!
Reply 194
Original post by nealchen

i got an email from trinity but everyone gets replies at different times in the day
when are they gonna send tsa scores?
Just got my TSA score, it was so much worse than expected haha
I got a 70 but was rejected for my course, is that expected?
Original post by Rowanthepotato
I got a 70 but was rejected for my course, is that expected?

70 is a competitive score well done. if you didn't get an interview that's surprising but maybe its because you go to a "good" school and have a good academic record so they expected higher.
if you did get an interview then i would ask for feedback.
what scores did everyone get? too nervous to look at mine because i got rejected pre interview 😅

Quick Reply

Latest