This discussion is closed.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
Dare I ask? You'll have to provide your own comfy chair, I'll go get my twede jumper back off little-britain-ann.
I have a vampire fetish.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i realy want to help ppl. but the last time i went for a blood test i passed out. the thought of blood coming ou t of my veins disgusts ad freaks me out. i dont think i can do it.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I have a vampire fetish.
Right. You mean the whole dressing up as a 'vampire' thing or soley deriving pleasure from drinking other's blood..?
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I have a vampire fetish.
No, that would imply you get turned on by vampires.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
No, that would imply you get turned on by vampires.
which is what he said on the other thread...
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
which is what he said on the other thread...
Really :eek:? But that's not what he's suggesting here :confused:
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
there are a few types of blood fetishism.. can't say i know too much about them though.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
there are a few types of blood fetishism.. can't say i know too much about them though.
Why not? :eek:
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why not? :eek:
I have a bad long term memory. Things I did last year can sometime be a bit difficult to recall.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a bad long term memory. Things I did last year can sometime be a bit difficult to recall.
Ah, fair enough . I thought you meant you might get shot or something if you suggested that you did know a lot about them. Me and my crazy imagination
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not allowed to give blood. I grew up in a malarial area
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ah, fair enough . I thought you meant you might get shot or something if you suggested that you did know a lot about them. Me and my crazy imagination
I doubt blood fetishism is a part of the curriculum Helenia would be the one to ask about that, she's into the whole medic fetish scene :eek:.

(no libel intended, helen )
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
I'm not allowed to give blood. I grew up in a malarial area
Awwww. Must be bad to want to give and not be allowed. My sister went for years, then one day they didn't want her blood anymore (low blood iron level). "Your blood's not good enough" - the ultimate in rejection! Though apparently not being allowed to give blood when you have low blood iron isn't about the blood not being good enough, it's for the safety of the donor. Or so my sister keeps saying.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you would think that if I had malaria I would show it by now, 12 years down the line :confused: they turn so many people away who want to help.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
you would think that if I had malaria I would show it by now, 12 years down the line :confused: they turn so many people away who want to help.
I don't really get why they'd turn you away - apparently the blood's tested anyway.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah. I only froth at the mouth when Im angry anyway
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I want to give blood but I can't yet coz of my piercings, and I went for blood tests last week and 2 nurses tried loadsa times but couldn't get any. And it hurt. I have to go back next week so they can try again, and I'm scared!
Carelesswhispers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've been giving blood since i was 17 and it turned out that i was a pretty rare blood grp. If ppl r scared of needles then they should contemplate the idea for s long time, if your not and your just being lazy then go for it. It takes no time at all and its v worthwhile. (Although anyone who's received a blood transfusion since 1980 cant)
nabzp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I give blood, it can be quite daunting the first time but it feels rewarding...plus they give you cookies at the end

(before anyone calls me shallow or selfish etc, I don't go just for cookies )
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by _mad_moo_)
I've been giving blood since i was 17 and it turned out that i was a pretty rare blood grp. If ppl r scared of needles then they should contemplate the idea for s long time, if your not and your just being lazy then go for it. It takes no time at all and its v worthwhile. (Although anyone who's received a blood transfusion since 1980 cant)
wot blood group r u
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads