This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
my house is really spooky at night time. The simplest little noise echoes and the floor boards creak. Things move and you can sometimes hear footsteps. Rather a spooky house i live in.

Is your house like this?
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i hear stuff crawling under the floorboards sometimes.
heminder
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
na...
my house is just hollow...
not as in cheap hollow, but when you make a sound, the vibrations off the unusual walls make for a hollow sound...
i can't wait to move out... it certainly *sounds* cheap...
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my apartment itself isn't scary, except for the hallway that leads to the living room; it's long and dark and the living room is also large and dark (and still empty of furniture )
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
George Michael once had a stalker living underneath his floorboards, FACT!

LOL
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm Positive my house is Haunted.

We often hear footsteps going up and down the stairs at 3am (when everyone is in bed), I can smell perfume in my room sometime, that no-one in the house wears, Sometimes i can feel someone sitting on my bed and stroking my hair.

Plus last week when I got up, the picture frame on the window was all bent out of shape, but not moved, and the plantpots next to it were all messed up with the biggest plantpot on it's side the smallest one where had been moved to were the biggest one was.

and sometimes I wake up with bright red hand prints on my back and on my shoulders, but the handprints are bigger than my hand.

but all these things are explainable I guess!
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sparkey)

Why are you still living there :eek: ?!
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Is that just a bad analogy?
LPK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)

LOL
LoL! so thats where he kept his boyfriends :rolleyes:
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sparkey)

We often hear footsteps going up and down the stairs at 3am (when everyone is in bed), I can smell perfume in my room sometime, that no-one in the house wears, Sometimes i can feel someone sitting on my bed and stroking my hair.

Plus last week when I got up, the picture frame on the window was all bent out of shape, but not moved, and the plantpots next to it were all messed up with the biggest plantpot on it's side the smallest one where had been moved to were the biggest one was.

and sometimes I wake up with bright red hand prints on my back and on my shoulders, but the handprints are bigger than my hand.

watch poltergeist for the answer
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Why are you still living there :eek: ?!
I dunno, the wierd thing is when this stuff happens, I don't feel scared! Except when i'm in the house alone, then I'm terrified. The hand prints and Sitting on my bed scared me the most
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg................if my house was like that i think i would die!
AndyT
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When lying awake at night (ok, early in the morning) at home I usually here strange sounds that sound like people walking around, thankfully being a sensible person I'm aware that it is in fact the ***** central heating system making such noises, and return to my attempts at sleeping.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My mum's last house was terrifying. 2 living rooms, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms... it was huge. I'm usually only at my mum's at weekends - and at the time she had this house she was spending all of her time at her (then) boyfriend's place so I had the place to myself. Great for having your mates round - terrifying to sleep there alone. It had this huge dining room that was all boarded up because a pipe burst and the room got wrecked. Right below the room I slept in. I kept hearing weird noises from in there. AND, just round the corner, there was a home for severaly mentally handicapped people. Sometimes you'd hear them screaming at night. :eek:

I much prefer the 2 bedroom cottage she has now.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the only noise in my house is the bloody radiators wakeing me up and next door walking around in the bit of their house
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I often hear banging and screaming in the middle of the night, but that's just the girl in the room next to me
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AndyT)
When lying awake at night (ok, early in the morning) at home I usually here strange sounds that sound like people walking around, thankfully being a sensible person I'm aware that it is in fact the ***** central heating system making such noises, and return to my attempts at sleeping.
:rofl:
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
I often hear banging and screaming in the middle of the night, but that's just the girl in the room next to me
:eek: *thinks* ohhhhh :rolleyes:
joesharp
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There's a main road outside my house, so I'd never hear any unusual sounds anyway.
galadriel100
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hear my house creaking that's about it.
Someone I knew said she saw a ghost at her house, I go there all the time, but I have never seen the ghost.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
3.7%
They might tell the bully (5)
9.26%
I don't think they'd understand (11)
20.37%
It might lead to more bullying (19)
35.19%
There's nothing they could do (17)
31.48%

Watched Threads