The Student Room Group

ATAS certificate for UK for January 2024 intake

Scroll to see replies

I applied 19 October still waiting for my ATAS certificate. It's quite frustrating waiting for atas certificate as it's more than 30 days. I mailed them 2 times but they sent automatically generated e-mails. Any one know how to contact them.
Original post by Ankit Chauhan
I applied 19 October still waiting for my ATAS certificate. It's quite frustrating waiting for atas certificate as it's more than 30 days. I mailed them 2 times but they sent automatically generated e-mails. Any one know how to contact them.

Nope.....You can ask your university to send email to ATAS on your behalf but again they will also receive the same system generated email. I did many times but all efforts gone in vein ....applied on 2nd sept ...no update.
Anyone from 3690** series who got their ATAS? ....Also anyone who's ATAS gets rejected?...if yes can you share the area/topic?
Reply 183

I applied on 3rd Oct. 2023, and I have emailed them for 7 times. No useful information was presented in their official reply.
Reply 184

Which country are you from?
Original post by Doncozy

Which country are you from?

India
Finally I got the ATAS certificate today.
My ref: 3725*
CAH 11-01-01
Submitted date: 19/10/2023. I got this clearance after 33 working days.
Time received: GMT 10h50 AM
Wish all you guys can receive this clearance on time.
Original post by buckley_doan
CAH 11-01-01

Mine Also received today.

When did you apply??
Original post by DaniyalKaleem

When did you apply??

19th October
Reply 190
19th October

Why did they skip our reference number? Any idea? Mine is 3712xx. I only have this week to request CAS. The ATAS team is wasting my time.
Reply 191
Original post by Win, Htet Naung
Mine is 712** submitted on 4th OCT. Till now not received yet.

Have u got it?
Reply 192
Original post by buckley_doan
CAH 11-01-01

Congrats! Do not know why I have not received yet, since I applied on 3rd Oct. 2023.
Reply 193

Congrats! What is your CAH code and Ref. initial number?
Reply 194
Original post by Kay Zazz
Why did they skip our reference number? Any idea? Mine is 3712xx. I only have this week to request CAS. The ATAS team is wasting my time.

My ref number is also 3712**. Reaching the deadline, but still no sign of the recipient.
Original post by FranBlac
My ref number is also 3712**. Reaching the deadline, but still no sign of the recipient.

I think we 3 are of with same ref number 3712xx and applied on oct month. I don't know why they are skipping ours
Reply 196
Original post by Ananthuanu
I think we 3 are of with same ref number 3712xx and applied on oct month. I don't know why they are skipping ours

What’s ur course and nationality?
Original post by Kay Zazz
What’s ur course and nationality?

India.
Physics Ph. D visiting (Commonwealth split site fellow)
I was working as SRF in DRDO, don't know because of this they are delaying

Congratulation to both of you...Do you both belongs to same catrgory of course?...I have applied on 1st sept still waiting....
Original post by Ananthuanu
India.
Physics Ph. D visiting (Commonwealth split site fellow)
I was working as SRF in DRDO, don't know because of this they are delaying

Have you got yours, or waiting?..what was your date of application?

Quick Reply

Latest