The Student Room Group

ATAS certificate for UK for January 2024 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by buckley_doan
Finally I got the ATAS certificate today.
My ref: 3725*
CAH 11-01-01
Submitted date: 19/10/2023. I got this clearance after 33 working days.
Time received: GMT 10h50 AM
Wish all you guys can receive this clearance on time.

My refe no is 3690**...Still waiting....What you did?..have u sent them reminder email?....I did many times but no use..I applied on 2nd sept
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Ankit Chauhan
Mine Also received today.

Can you pls share screenshot...i mean what kind of subject lien they uses?
Original post by Avantee15
My refe no is 3690**...Still waiting....What you did?..have u sent them reminder email?....I did many times but no use..I applied on 1st sept

From what I have seen so far right now the ATAS team isn't processing the August - September applications. They are giving priority to October applications instead. In fact I've seen someone who applied in early November has received their ATAS. I hope they'll return to August - September applications soon. Maybe after they are done processing the October - November applications (the volume of applications during these months is arguably less and hence the ATAS team might be able to be done with them quickly).
Original post by smksoumik
From what I have seen so far right now the ATAS team isn't processing the August - September applications. They are giving priority to October applications instead. In fact I've seen someone who applied in early November has received their ATAS. I hope they'll return to August - September applications soon. Maybe after they are done processing the October - November applications (the volume of applications during these months is arguably less and hence the ATAS team might be able to be done with them quickly).

Novemebr also recived?????
Have you got yours, or waiting?..what was your date of application?

Still waiting.. 3rd October
Novemebr also recived?????

There was one November applicant who received. I'm not sure where I saw it though. Probably here or maybe on a different thread.
There was one November applicant who received. I'm not sure where I saw it though. Probably here or maybe on a different thread.

Okay thanks
Reply 207
Original post by maysalreem
Hi yes I applied for ATAS on 20/ 10 and my course will start on 15/01/2024 I hope to get the certificate ASAP cos my visa will expire soon and I want to change my visa😫

I think you should let your embassy know about this issues, they can help you.

bruh I'm praying for all of you to receive your cert... I applied in nov but also hope to receive mine soon, especially since I already had ATAS granted this year, but now applied for a different course
Original post by aaltereego
bruh I'm praying for all of you to receive your cert... I applied in nov but also hope to receive mine soon, especially since I already had ATAS granted this year, but now applied for a different course

Same 374*** please update whenever you receive.
Reply 210
Any update on Sept ATAS??
I have applied for ATAS twice for the same course and same intake (Jan 2024).
First application: Sep 14 2023, ref no: 3699*
Second application: Oct 31 2023, ref no: 3732*
CAH: 07-01-01
I've received my 2nd application ATAS today i.e., 8th dec 2023 (29 working days)
but did not receive my 1st application ATAS which has been 62 working days.
Reply 212
Original post by rohanmotanavar
I've received my 2nd application ATAS today i.e., 8th dec 2023 (29 working days)

Oh was the second application for different university?
Original post by Kay Zazz
Original post by rohanmotanavar

Oh was the second application for different university?

No same university, same course, same intake. I just used different mail id and submitted one more.
Original post by Ananthuanu
Still waiting.. 3rd October

I got mine yesterday
Reply 215
Any update on Sept application?
Original post by Kay Zazz
What’s ur course and nationality?

Have u got the certificate?? Mine is 3711*** but still not received
Reply 217
My CAH: 10-01-06
Applied on Nov 9,
Ref 373**,
I am now waiting for the result T_T
Original post by zivlin
My CAH: 10-01-06
Applied on Nov 9,
Ref 373**,
I am now waiting for the result T_T

I applied on Nov 2 and resubmitted after changes on Nov 7, and I am still waiting for my ATAS
Reply 219
Original post by Priyansh14kh
I applied on Nov 2 and resubmitted after changes on Nov 7, and I am still waiting for my ATAS

What is your cah code? same as to me?

Quick Reply

Latest