This discussion is closed.
saturn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
which height would you prefere or like best in the opposite sex? theres not enough room to list every foot so its gonna be brief...
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
shorter than me
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Shorter than me. I'm 6'2".
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How does this poll in any way work? You should really have had "male" options and "femal" options for a decent poll. Oh well.

I'm male, 6'2, and generally like girls to be in the 5'5 - 5'9 bracket. Though it's not exclusive.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If she's not 5' 9.5", i'm not interested.
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Male - Taller than me, don;t care by how much as long as he's taller
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
If she's not 5' 9.5", i'm not interested.
Ewww, nasty. I'd much prefer 5'9.473". Anything else is just out of proportion.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It doesn't really bother me but my bf is 6ft 4 so I went with the talled option.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If i found a girl taller then me i'd be a little disturbed.

So, definately shorter then me. I'm not fussy, so pretty much any height.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
.473?? controversial. i'm not sure i could cope with the stigma attached to such a socially unacceptable height.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
.473?? controversial. i'm not sure i could cope with the stigma attached to such a socially unacceptable height.
Understandable. I wouldn't be able to deal with all the controversy either. :rolleyes:
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I prefer 2pi to be honest
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To be honest I dont usually get my measuring tape out and go 5 10 perfect I may now date you :p:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's to controversy that gets me going. Why would you want a patheticly heighted girl conforming to social height acceptance? No no, .473's all the way. And it has to be a digital measurement. Shoeless, and non inclusive of big hair.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's to controversy that gets me going. Why would you want a patheticly heighted girl conforming to social height acceptance? No no, .473's all the way. And it has to be a digital measurement. Shoeless, and non inclusive of big hair.
I prefer to stick to the traditional divisable-by-pi measurements. They tend to be the ones that last longer. Must be the years of circular abuse that drill respect into them.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I prefer to stick to the traditional divisable-by-pi measurements.
Really? I like to estimate all girls I see using a complex formula involving height, weight and certain body shapes. I use the result as a constant to compare against different personality traits. The girl must have a result of between 6.273 and 9.148 to even get a second look.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Really? I like to estimate all girls I see using a complex formula involving height, weight and certain body shapes. I use the result as a constant to compare against different personality traits. The girl must have a result of between 6.273 and 9.148 to even get a second look.
The only problem is that those numbers can become skewed after the consumption of ethanol containing beverages. I once mistook a 3.432 for a 7.345 :eek:
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
smaller than me but not a dwarf
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
As a man, I'd like a girl I go out with to be slightly shorter than me... although i am a short guy @ 5'7".
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
3.432 for a 7.345 :eek:
Really??!? And you're still alive? Under the influence I once made a bad nipple diameter calculation and woke up next to a 6.2724 that I'd mistaken for a 6.2726 and rounded up. I had to kept away from sharp objects for a month!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads