This discussion is closed.
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
The only problem is that those numbers can become skewed after the consumption of ethanol containing beverages. I once mistook a 3.432 for a 7.345 :eek:
HaHa... I can't believe you woke up next to a 3.432. I would most likely have cried had that happened to me.

My cut off point, in case you wondered, was 6.572. Anything below doesnt even get a sniff.
kirbz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The male should be taller. All of my ex bf's complained that if I wore high heel shoes I was too tall and they had to be taller than me, and its a bit weird i think if the woman is the taller one.
NikolaiJ
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Someone shorter than me e.g. less than 5"11' - this leads me to believe that somewhere around 5"6' would be good in a girl.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
I had to kept away from sharp objects for a month!
Good thing you still had your wit to comfort you...
Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Taller than me!
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
just slightly shorter than me cause i like putting my arm around her but not v v short or pulling is just scarey...(u stand on this stool etc)
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think ppl pay way to much attention to the height differences : )

ppl usually believe that males need to be taller than female (bigger nd stonger = based on the nature [with few exceptions, insects etc..]) it's just in us : )

personally, I prefer guys that r taller than me ..I think I would not feel comfortable to spend much time w/ a guy that's smaller, probably I would treat him like a little pet : )
ThePenguinMafia
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dazmanultra)
As a man, I'd like a girl I go out with to be slightly shorter than me... although i am a short guy @ 5'7".
say it with pride...

I'm either 5"6 or 5"7 depending on what I measure myself with. I would like to say that I like smaller girls, but that would restrict my choices by too much.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A tineeeeeee bit taller than me. So about 5'8" or 9".
leopard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~haha, i dont' really have guidelines, seeing as i'm ony 5"1.5...all guys that've been interested have been 5"9+ :p:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I quite like girls being 4'10-5'7. I know one who's 4'10 and she is fine, no sexual jokes please :rolleyes:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I quite like girls being 4'10-5'7. I know one who's 4'10 and she is fine, no sexual jokes please :rolleyes:
LOL
I like guys that are over 6ft, any shorter and I dont look at them twice. I know its discriminatory but thats just the way I like a man. I myself are only 5ft5 & 3/4in.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
6'2 is a lovely height in a man. My sister went out with someone who is 6'9 and he wears black and people find him mesmorising. Hes the psycology teacher actually
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
I like guys that are over 6ft...
What about those who are 6 foot?

(Original post by cindy)
I myself are only 5ft5 & 3/4in.
Oh the 3/4 of an inch :rolleyes:

I am one fathom tall
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
which height would you prefere or like best in the opposite sex? theres not enough room to list every foot so its gonna be brief...
well I'm five six...so APPARENTLY that's a good thing. I prefer my guys tall!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm really 5'6-3/4!

but at the doc have never made it over 5'6!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
I prefer my guys tall!
Is 6 foot tall for you?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
3.85%
They might tell the bully (5)
9.62%
I don't think they'd understand (9)
17.31%
It might lead to more bullying (19)
36.54%
There's nothing they could do (17)
32.69%

Watched Threads