The Student Room Logo

DWP work coach West Yorkshire. Application Sept 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Domty32
Literally minutes afterwards. My first attempt to offer my passport failed and I did it again this morning. Pressed submit and as I say the provisional offer came through

I did mine since morning.. still no response. My portal is showing my iD needs to be reviewed
Reply 81
Original post by Sophielarlar
I did mine since morning.. still no response. My portal is showing my iD needs to be reviewed

That’s what happened with mine. Then I got a message saying the image wasn’t acceptable and I should re submit- they sent me another link. I did it all again and must have caught a better image of the info they needed. That’s when my offer came thru
Original post by Domty32
That’s what happened with mine. Then I got a message saying the image wasn’t acceptable and I should re submit- they sent me another link. I did it all again and must have caught a better image of the info they needed. That’s when my offer came thru

Ok. Hopefully I hear back tomorrow.
(edited 1 month ago)
Has anyone done the health check and if so did you get an email to say its been completed... I've just done mine and when I clicked finished it went back to the video section.
Reply 84
Original post by Sazzy1478
Has anyone done the health check and if so did you get an email to say its been completed... I've just done mine and when I clicked finished it went back to the video section.

I provided the references , my driving licence and all my address and work details. They queried my address but that was my fault for leading them to believe I’d only been there 9 months in stead of 19 years. Since then nothing. What video did it go to?
Original post by Domty32
I provided the references , my driving licence and all my address and work details. They queried my address but that was my fault for leading them to believe I’d only been there 9 months in stead of 19 years. Since then nothing. What video did it go to?

How to fill out the health checks.
I've done all the references driving licence etc on Wednesday but today I got an email from fit4jobs and uCheck.
Reply 86

How to fill out the health checks.
I've done all the references driving licence etc on Wednesday but today I got an email from fit4jobs and uCheck.

I filled out the health checks when doing all the references it was all on same link just a diff page. Am i missing something?
Reply 87

What video section? Omg am I haven’t seen this?
Original post by Thof23
What video section? Omg am I haven’t seen this?

Yeah they do a health check with the reference etc...but then you get an email for fit4jobs and fill a detailed health check, like do you wear glasses, are you taking any medication, mental health questions, surgery, broken bones, back pain etc etc.
Reply 89
Oh have not received this

Same for me, then the following day I got a phone call from a nurse just to check a few answers I gave. She said on the call she was happy and that she would be advising them I was fit to work. If you don't get a call I would assume your answers are ok.
Original post by Xaviar252
Same for me, then the following day I got a phone call from a nurse just to check a few answers I gave. She said on the call she was happy and that she would be advising them I was fit to work. If you don't get a call I would assume your answers are ok.

Did you receive anything via email to say its been completed or when you clicked the finish button did it go back to the video page...I just don't want to think I've completed it and find out that it didn't go through 😞
Did you receive anything via email to say its been completed or when you clicked the finish button did it go back to the video page...I just don't want to think I've completed it and find out that it didn't go through 😞

Nope, no email or any sort of notification, just the video again (and even the button that I assume would have started the questionnaire again). Just closed it at that point and as I mentioned received a call from a nurse the following day.
Original post by Xaviar252
Nope, no email or any sort of notification, just the video again (and even the button that I assume would have started the questionnaire again). Just closed it at that point and as I mentioned received a call from a nurse the following day.

Thank you glad it wasn't just me 😁
Reply 94
Hey so am I under the impression you get a call or email if you have a health issue that they need to know more about? I Still haven’t received anything and dont have any health issues. They just sent an email yday to provide an alternative proof of address x
Original post by Thof23
Hey so am I under the impression you get a call or email if you have a health issue that they need to know more about? I Still haven’t received anything and dont have any health issues. They just sent an email yday to provide an alternative proof of address x

Have you had any emails from uCheck, fit4jobs or from dwp saying what checks they will be doing??
They will do a basic DBS check, the health questionnaire will be assessed and you will be contacted if they need further information they check DWP systems for fraud checks. Dbs certificate came through after 3 days.
Original post by Chillybob
They will do a basic DBS check, the health questionnaire will be assessed and you will be contacted if they need further information they check DWP systems for fraud checks. Dbs certificate came through after 3 days.

Do they still provide a dbs certificate even if you have an enhanced dbs certificate and is already on the update service??
Do they still provide a dbs certificate even if you have an enhanced dbs certificate and is already on the update service??

Yes, I have an enhanced DBS with childrens barred list information on the update service but still got a basic DBS through the post. Was quick to come through though at least.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 99

DBS thru yesterday. Health call and told ‘fit to work’ well this is the DWP. I’d have to be half dead for them to say otherwise. 😂. Now just references etc. anyone been given any info about start dates for this recruitment. Anyone know training times/ schedule?

Quick Reply