The Student Room Group

For anyone who's never been kissed / had a bf/gf / had sex, READ THIS!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Only read the first page but great post OP, I agree with everything you say and I don't understand all the flaming.
I am 23 and this thread has made me feel awful.
Reply 42
Good thread.
this is a reminder for me to read this later. will delte :wink:
Good advice OP, good on you for making the effort to help worried people. Ignore the whiners!
Nice post! :smile:
Great post, ignore the people who are complaining
Reply 47
ProgressDesired
Thanks, some good advice - especially the one about pretending you're confident I find that "thinking" that you are confident and top-notch helps in many situations, including interviews and public speaking.

Are there any books that you would recommend, OP?

Michael

whats OP?
Reply 48
and to sum it all up... http://www.laddertheory.com :smile:
Water23
whats OP?

Original Poster.
Reply 50
If you are 23+ and have not had such an experience, and it is not through lack of trying, then that will probably put you in under 1% of the population, and you are probably more than likely doing something wrong. It definitely doesn't necessarily mean you're a weird / strange person, but I think if its an issue that does concern you then why not look into trying to change it?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 51
joeyXCORE
if you're 18 and you've never kissed a girl you either don't go out enough or you're just not trying hard enough even fugos can pull other fugos....

wouls you give me the pleasure of informing me of the definition of 'fugos' thanks :P xxx
Reply 52
As much as you're trying to help, I find this thread patronizing.
40% are still virgins? Funny I'dve thought it would've been lower..
Reply 54
Melting Sugar.

Ditto. Most people I know of my age have had sex.
Reply 55
Melting Sugar.

I'm almost certain that it is. According to the BBC/MTV/Durex poll referenced in this article (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4784939.stm) maybe 25% of people lose their virginity at 18 or later, and about 10% after age 18. Not that I'm taking that poll as absolute truth, but it's probably better than an ass-pulled number chosen to make virgins in their late teens feel better about themselves.

Fair do's, i don't know that many people, who would honestly put that out there, so well done! I have a friend who has never been kissed by a boy, she is a classic beauty, intelligent, lovely voice, and she's not that bothered about it at all!

And for blokes, Jimmy Carr,a successfull and funny guy, didn't lose his virginity until he was 26, i believe it was 26. :smile:

Chin up Ducky
PLEASE stop boasting about all the girls you have been sleeping with. It's cool to date a number of different people as long as they're not SLUTS. lol. Sleeping around is never something to boast about anyway. ur right though- confidence is the main thing. just try not to sound so patronising in ur advice
Reply 58
Well,
Im 21
I never went to night clubs, drink alchohol and smoke .

but still single as well, im looking for girlfriend , but no have to smoke or drink :smile:
hard to find though .. any way Im happy to be alone :wink:

I love healthy life , coz god ( gave us one body and one life ) :wink:
hfreaks
Well,
Im 21
I never went to night clubs, drink alchohol and smoke .

but still single as well, im looking for girlfriend , but no have to smoke or drink :smile:
hard to find though .. any way Im happy to be alone :wink:

I love healthy life , coz god ( gave us one body and one life ) :wink:

Only this part applies to me, though i've done lots of stuff with girls apart from sex. I won't be doing that for a long time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending