The Student Room Group

Question About Vacation Scheme Application

Hello everyone.

I am currently in the process of applying for vacation schemes. One such question that arises is whether I intend to take the PGDL/SQE and if so then when. This might be an obvious answer but I wanted to double check - do I put in the details if I would be requiring the firm to pay for it AFTER getting funding through a training contract, or leave it blank as I have not yet applied/paid for it? I obviously intend to do it, but I don't want to put the wrong message across.

(edited 7 months ago)
Probably best to say immediately after your degree (if an LLB) as to SQE and if you are doing a different degree then PGDL and SQE after your other degree. You can always get a masters loan to cover some of the cost if not sponsored.

Quick Reply