The Student Room Group

Rolling admissions

Hi, I'm an international student planning to study in the UK. I understand the deadline for most unis are on Jan 25th but will it benefit me to submit them earlier? Is there a higher chance of getting in if I submit before the deadline?
Original post by sonja2024385
Hi, I'm an international student planning to study in the UK. I understand the deadline for most unis are on Jan 25th but will it benefit me to submit them earlier? Is there a higher chance of getting in if I submit before the deadline?

No
No benefit at all.

You might receive a decision sooner, (not guaranteed though), which could be handy if you are juggling deadlines elewhere.
Reply 3
Original post by sonja2024385

Applying early can be beneficial in that you get the application out of the way early to avoid it clashing with mocks and other commitments, and you might also get offers early which psychologically can be nice, but applying early will NOT increase your chances of getting in.
Reply 4
Original post by lalexm
Applying early can be beneficial in that you get the application out of the way early to avoid it clashing with mocks and other commitments, and you might also get offers early which psychologically can be nice, but applying early will NOT increase your chances of getting in.

noted thanku so much!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending