The Student Room Group

gateway year to medicine at bristol uni

my application to study gateway year to medicine at Bristol uni was rejected because my predicted grades were too high but on their website it states AAB or above will be rejected but my predicted grades are ABB and I meet the gcse grade requirements too so I'm really confused. Should I contact them about this?
Yes you should
Reply 2
Original post by sania_06
my application to study gateway year to medicine at Bristol uni was rejected because my predicted grades were too high but on their website it states AAB or above will be rejected but my predicted grades are ABB and I meet the gcse grade requirements too so I'm really confused. Should I contact them about this?

Did you get a predicted/ achieved A in chem? Also, if your achieved grades were higher than ABB, that could've been why.
Reply 3

What was the A predicted in? If Chem they don't accept it unfortunately, so would be little point in pushing back. See the A level entry requirements on course website.

If A not Chem and def ABB then yes, might be worth following up with them to clarify.
Reply 4
Original post by GGIN
What was the A predicted in? If Chem they don't accept it unfortunately, so would be little point in pushing back. See the A level entry requirements on course website.

If A not Chem and def ABB then yes, might be worth following up with them to clarify.

Nopee the A wasn't in Chem I've emailed them to clarify waiting for a reply now
Reply 5
Nopee the A wasn't in Chem I've emailed them to clarify waiting for a reply now

Good luck 🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending