This discussion is closed.
Hello!!!
Badges:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
hia gals
i have abit of boy trouble, my bf is going on holiday and he sed he cant trust me, dat really hurt me but i luv him and he luvs me! wot shall i say 2 him?
Unregistered
Badges:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Hello!!!)
hia gals
i have abit of boy trouble, my bf is going on holiday and he sed he cant trust me, dat really hurt me but i luv him and he luvs me! wot shall i say 2 him?
if i were u i would just dump him
king of swords
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
hia gals
Trust is very important in a relationship, if he doesn't trust you then you should tell him he should either trust you and stay in this relationship or don't trust you and leave. That will put the pressure right back on him to make the decision whether to stay or whether to leave it before the relationship gets worse.
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
hia gals
just cry abit and say you love him.
id say he's more scared of losing you than harbouring any genuine mistrust. i wouldnt worry about it. make sure youve got some good alibis though. bearing in mind your young, dont bother getting into all of that can we trust each other stuff. just enjoy each other for god sake.
Vienna
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by king of swords)
Trust is very important in a relationship, if he doesn't trust you then you should tell him he should either trust you and stay in this relationship or don't trust you and leave. That will put the pressure right back on him to make the decision whether to stay or whether to leave it before the relationship gets worse.
thats far too heavy.
king of swords
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
thats far too heavy.
lol ok, i was ott.
Vienna
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
lol ok, i was ott.
trust is an issue if the r'ship is getting serious, but seems a shame to spoil some young love over something neither could really care about.
king of swords
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
trust is an issue if the r'ship is getting serious, but seems a shame to spoil some young love over something neither could really care about.
very true .
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
very true .
Yeah but why is he so untrusting of you? Have you done anything that would cause him to feel that way?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads