?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Anyone doing one at the moment?
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My friend is. I looked at the past yearbooks, the stuff is almost black & white instead of color.
galadriel100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got my yearbook a few years ago. My class photo looks really bad. The best photo of me in the yr book is a picture of the back of my head while I was in band.
For the first time, student photos were in colour. The school got a dodgy company to make the book, and when they were given out, they all fell apart. So, they were taken back and they had to be home delivereed.
Carelesswhispers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep, every year at school there's a yearbook committee. They're always really good, hardback filled with loads of stuff (in colour) and priced at £15-£20. Its quite sad gathering everything together for them tho, because it means we're leaving in the summer :eek:
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I iz on the yearbook comittee at my school. Its coming along veeerrrry slowly though. And the yearbook comittee are currently at war with the school captains and not a single meeting can be held without a violent argument occuring. I think chairs are going to start being thrown soon :eek:
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My year 11 "yearbook" was abysmal. They put waster chavs in charge of it so naturally the whole thing was filled with loads of pictures of them and then obviously a load of snide comments about the people they didnt like. Then to make matters worse, it wasn't even printed... it was a plastic bound load of photocopied sheets.
tash087
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Our school's doing one at the moment. The yearbook company came around last week to take our photos. We're making it US style with Class of 2005 at the front and the centre fold page are going to be passport-size photos of our entire year and at the back we have all our colour photo collages. I think its going to cost us c. £25 for a hardback, leatherbound one, but it's a great memory to have... Plus we're having leavers hoodies and rugby shirts made with all our names at the back shaped into the number '05. It's been getting me feeling quite nostalgic!
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just wondering, do you guys know how thick your year book will be (pages)?

We wil get our yearbook for free! Our yearbook is being done by a few people, the main person is doing it as a ICT coursework. I hope it will look good.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads