The Student Room Logo

3 years ordinary residence in the UK - Completing after starting

Non-UK and non-UK student...
having the "Dependent-Skilled Worker" visa and at the first start date of university the "ordinary residency" is 2.5 year....
Question: At the beginning; start as "international" student, will this change in the next year to "HOME" student and the home rates?
No. Residency time is based upon the situation when you started your course. I don’t think that your visa status would meet the requirements of being settled either. Do you think your visa status will change to ILR?

Phone UKCISA student advice line for personal advice on fee status and eligibility for student support.

Quick Reply