The Student Room Logo

MSc in the uk

Hello, I’ve been awarded an exist award for my MSc degree, wanted to find out if there any available options for me to stay in the uk or maybe transfer credits to get the masters degree again, would I need to apply for a new student visa outside the uk if I’m granted admission or could I extend my student visa .

Quick Reply