The Student Room Group

2nd Year Engineering Coursework

What do I do if a coursework is due in a week, and my partner that I'm with has done nothing. And here I am doing the shaft design by myself and struggling a lot and think I'll fail.
Hey there , I'm sorry your partner has disappointed you and made this difficult for you. You would be surprised how common this is. It's one of the biggest challenges of group work and sort of why lecturers make us do it in groups so we can figure out how to problem solve in awkward situations like this.
I would advise you to reach out to your lecturer and tell him/her what the issue may be prior to the submission date , don't wait till the date has passed. This way you can request an extension to continue to work on your assignment on your own. When I was in a similar issue I had to complete the work on my own and my lecturers made not of my group members who did not assist.
I hope this helps .
Cece
Energy Engineering
De Montfort University

Original post by Kiritimine
What do I do if a coursework is due in a week, and my partner that I'm with has done nothing. And here I am doing the shaft design by myself and struggling a lot and think I'll fail.

Quick Reply

Latest