The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Sending final transcripts

Hi, I've applied to study psychology at University of York and I was asked to email my final transcripts over a few weeks ago, which I did, but I've realised that I forgot to include my UCAS personal ID number in that email. Are they still going to be able to link the documents to my application? I originally assumed that the information on the documents and my email was enough but I'm not sure and I'm super worried I've messed up my application in some way by forgetting to include my ID number in that email.

I've gotten extra worried about because I've seen that some people have received offers for psychology and I haven't heard anything from the university since :/

Thanks in advance, I have no idea if I'm just overthinking this or not.
Original post by doomdays
Hi, I've applied to study psychology at University of York and I was asked to email my final transcripts over a few weeks ago, which I did, but I've realised that I forgot to include my UCAS personal ID number in that email. Are they still going to be able to link the documents to my application? I originally assumed that the information on the documents and my email was enough but I'm not sure and I'm super worried I've messed up my application in some way by forgetting to include my ID number in that email.

I've gotten extra worried about because I've seen that some people have received offers for psychology and I haven't heard anything from the university since :/

Thanks in advance, I have no idea if I'm just overthinking this or not.

Hi!

If you haven't done so already, I would email the admissions team and explain the situation and give your UCAS ID. But I'm sure everything is ok and if they needed your ID, they will probably get in contact with you and ask for it :smile:
University of York
York

Quick Reply

Latest