The Student Room Group

Application not submitted

Hi there, I submitted my application at the beginning of September and it has gone from "processing application" to "application not submitted". Now, there are actions that need to be completed again such as providing bank account details and identity information, even though I've already completed them before. I'm an EU student and I had to submit my EU PTL form and some of my evidence by post. Could you please let me know if there is an issue with my application and if I need to resubmit the evidence? Thank you.
Original post by EMatuke
Hi there, I submitted my application at the beginning of September and it has gone from "processing application" to "application not submitted". Now, there are actions that need to be completed again such as providing bank account details and identity information, even though I've already completed them before. I'm an EU student and I had to submit my EU PTL form and some of my evidence by post. Could you please let me know if there is an issue with my application and if I need to resubmit the evidence? Thank you.

Hi there, In order to check on the application status and evidence we do require you to contact us direct. You can call us on 0141 243 3570. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply