This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
hey every1..

In general, do girls prefer taller lads to shorter lads? i know personality is one of the more important things but if two guys had same personality..then what wud u prefer..

and how tall wud be too tall???

ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
too tall is over 6'5'' and im 5'.

i cant stand guys under 5'10''.

but then its an individual thing.

love Katy ***
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
too short is under 5'10 and too tall is over 6'5"
6'3" is just right.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
hey every1..

In general, do girls prefer taller lads to shorter lads? i know personality is one of the more important things but if two guys had same personality..then what wud u prefer..

and how tall wud be too tall???

When you are on your tip toes and still can,t kiss comforatably.
That is too tall!
Vienna
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
When you are on your tip toes and still can,t kiss comforatably.
That is too tall!
it also looks ridiculous, thankfully ive never been in that situation.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
thank god for that,,im 6'3 and some girls make it out as though im the tallest man in the world or sommat.

some1 asked me the other day "how tall r you" and i heard some1 saying "too tall" which wasnt very nice..and it was comin from a girl who is gorgeous in everyway and i am still gona ask her out anyway
Infinity
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
it also looks ridiculous, thankfully ive never been in that situation.
Unfortunately I'm only 5'5", and tend to go out w/ guys close to 6' anything over is a shear pain in the ***
Vienna
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
thank god for that,,im 6'3 and some girls make it out as though im the tallest man in the world or sommat.

some1 asked me the other day "how tall r you" and i heard some1 saying "too tall" which wasnt very nice..and it was comin from a girl who is gorgeous in everyway and i am still gona ask her out anyway
they ask you because they like it, its been noticed. as long as you dont stoop, 6'3" is fine.
Infinity
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

Go for it. She probably wasn't serious.
cimmie
Report 18 years ago
6'3 how many cm are that? :confused:
Vienna
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by cimmie)
6'3 how many cm are that? :confused:
190-192?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
190-192?
187 i think.
Vienna
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
187 i think.
ball park 190
king of swords
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
187 i think.
http://www.digitaldutch.com/unitconverter/
Vienna
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by king of swords)
http://www.digitaldutch.com/unitconverter/
192cms...i thankyou.
cimmie
Report 18 years ago
192cms...i thankyou.
thx too :cool:
strange unit :eek: why don't you use cm?
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
because were stuck in the old ages.

love Katy ***
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
We're supposed to but we have all been brought up using imperial measurements.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I suppose it depends on how tall the girl is. It's all relative.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
shes about 5'6, me about 6'3
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.03%
Okay (100)
29.5%
A bit lacking (122)
35.99%
Not good at all (83)
24.48%

Watched Threads