Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I take it Law isn't one of those "certain courses"?

ReputationRep:
    i heard the business courses are good

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend's sister's boyfriend did an MEng there. he had a great time. he's now been headhunted by Ford and VW...so i don't think i'd say it's crap, it's got a good reputation.

as for yoru teacher - wtf?! you're the one going to university. you can apply wherever you like - he has no right to tell you where you can or can't go!

ReputationRep:
    Brunel is excelent for sport subjects and engineering subjects (im sports technology there so bit of both). I do bleive it is good for many other subjects as well physio, business, maths, computer science and english i beleive but not researched into those courses myself it wouldnt be fair to comment. When it comes to law again i cant (well not goin to comment) mainly coz non of my close friends do that course.
    The standard of teaching is fine i aint got any major problems, some lecturers i like more than others but u'll find that anywhere.

Any more questions? i dont mind answering.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 8, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.