The Student Room Group

combined science

am i able to get into dentistry with combined science as my school does not offer triple science?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Enzic
am i able to get into dentistry with combined science as my school does not offer it?

Sorry I don't understand your question. Do you mean you can't take separate sciences?
Reply 2
If you mean that your school does not offer separate sciences - yes you can absolutely get into dentistry with only combined science. I got int medicine at uni only doing combined and honestly didn't think it was a hindrance at all
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79
Sorry I don't understand your question. Do you mean you can't take separate sciences?

Yes I cannot take separate science (triple science), some people have told me that cus of that I may struggle to get into dentistry. Will I be fine?
Original post by Enzic
am i able to get into dentistry with combined science as my school does not offer triple science?

I'm pretty sure most universities will take you as long as you do A level biology and chemistry, I don't think its a problem
Original post by Enzic

As long as you can get an A in bio in A-levels , youll be fine
Original post by Enzic

I think you would be able to get into the combined Science course. There are many online course providers that provide access to everyone to their combined science courses.

Quick Reply