This discussion is closed.
KingAS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
gonna take my S2 exam in June... anyone have any good tips for my revision plan or any good resources to use?

i got 80% on S1... looking for about 90% on this module.
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ok so wot we got... the two distributions... know these v v well (binomial and poisson) the stuff on rectangular and cumulative distributions are easy. know how to set out a hypothesis test (the hardest bit) and learn the definitions... and thats s2
iluvcheesecake
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amo1)
ok so wot we got... the two distributions... know these v v well (binomial and poisson) the stuff on rectangular and cumulative distributions are easy. know how to set out a hypothesis test (the hardest bit) and learn the definitions... and thats s2
That's about it, but make sure you know the approximations that you can use for each distribution too, and when to use them.
hotboi01
Report 15 years ago
i got 92 in S1, but i'm findin S2 sooo hard! i'm contemplating on whether to get an S2 tutor, i've got a good couple of months left till da exam and wr're on hypothesis testing in skool, so should i get ans S2 tutor or will i hav time to learn it myself..i'm a pretty good learner..went up from 60's to the 80's in the week before the s1 exam.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (65)
41.4%
Take autumn exams (54)
34.39%
Look for a job (4)
2.55%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.55%
Take a year out (21)
13.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise