Simple as.
Davie_Moyes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Gutted for them then eh?
Eh, no. Im not gutted for them. Im with them. The so called big hard ned, so hard that he/she will go round kicking the sh... out of innocent people, yet if he/she was on his/her own the tables would be turned.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Davie_Moyes)
Eh, no. Im not gutted for them. Im with them. The so called big hard ned, so hard that he/she will go round kicking the sh... out of innocent people, yet if he/she was on his/her own the tables would be turned.
No not at all. I'm pals with a ned, he's like....this guy that everyone is afraid of, no one would want to upset him cos they know what he can do and they know he knows some right psychos and everyone knows him and stuff. He is the "toughest" ned i know and even he wouldnt hurt innocent people. Infact, to innocent people he is the nicest guy you could meet.
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No not at all. I'm pals with a ned, he's like....this guy that everyone is afraid of, no one would want to upset him cos they know what he can do and they know he knows some right psychos and everyone knows him and stuff. He is the "toughest" ned i know and even he wouldnt hurt innocent people. Infact, to innocent people he is the nicest guy you could meet.
I was actually going to point out something like that. Neds are a strange breed of Chav... they're probably one of the hardiest, like of you put a gang of Neds up against, say, a gang of London chavs, the Neds would probably win. But at the same time - they're actually one of the FRIENDLIEST lots too. So long as you stay on their good side they're perfectly amiable. If hey start getting nasty with people, it's usually because they know that those people are looking down on them...

You couldn't catch a train in my town if you weren't ned-friendly. Huge gangs hang around the train station. But if I'm catching a train I'm fine, they all know me, I stand and chat with them while I wait then go off on my train no problem. Also, I've seen them get the conductor to hold the train for an old woman struggling to reach the train on time. Most of them aren't so bad really.
DRWallace
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
I was actually going to point out something like that. Neds are a strange breed of Chav... they're probably one of the hardiest, like of you put a gang of Neds up against, say, a gang of London chavs, the Neds would probably win. But at the same time - they're actually one of the FRIENDLIEST lots too. So long as you stay on their good side they're perfectly amiable. If hey start getting nasty with people, it's usually because they know that those people are looking down on them...

You couldn't catch a train in my town if you weren't ned-friendly. Huge gangs hang around the train station. But if I'm catching a train I'm fine, they all know me, I stand and chat with them while I wait then go off on my train no problem. Also, I've seen them get the conductor to hold the train for an old woman struggling to reach the train on time. Most of them aren't so bad really.
Some Neds are friendly if you stay on the right side o them. On the other hand some are just downright nasty b*stards. I was attacked once doing my paper round (typical Killie!) so not all of them are decent.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its offical

goths are nicer than chavs

hmmm who to do next......
need_money
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Exactly! I mean, there are some neds i dont get along with. Basically thats because i've maybe said something or did something i shouldnt have to them so they just automatically "cant" get on with me. Infact, i nearly got battered because one drunken night i gave these 2 ned lassies cheek lol. Still dont know what i said to them to this day but they never forgot it cos they always look for an excuse to pull me up for something. Doesnt work though. :p:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by DRWallace)
Some Neds are friendly if you stay on the right side o them. On the other hand some are just downright nasty b*stards. I was attacked once doing my paper round (typical Killie!) so not all of them are decent.
Ahh yeah, well I was "mugged" when I tried to walk from Kilmarnock to Kilmaurs at 2am. Fortunately, I was broke, hence the walking. Also I's been drinking absinthe, lots of it, and I was halucinating a bit, so when the guy was hitting me in the face I couldn't stop giggling. He eventually just wandered off, no doubt thinking I was some sort of psycho.

But saying that some Neds are OK and some are nasty isn't really saying too much about neds... that's just true about people in general. Neds are just more physically violent about it.
DRWallace
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ahh yeah, well I was "mugged" when I tried to walk from Kilmarnock to Kilmaurs at 2am. Fortunately, I was broke, hence the walking. Also I's been drinking absinthe, lots of it, and I was halucinating a bit, so when the guy was hitting me in the face I couldn't stop giggling. He eventually just wandered off, no doubt thinking I was some sort of psycho.

But saying that some Neds are OK and some are nasty isn't really saying too much about neds... that's just true about people in general. Neds are just more physically violent about it.
You sir, are mad. Only a fool would walk up Kilmaurs road at 2 in the morning. Even I wouldn't do it and I live just off Kilmaurs road.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You sir, are mad. Only a fool would walk up Kilmaurs road at 2 in the morning. Even I wouldn't do it and I live just off Kilmaurs road.
Correction! A fool or a man who's been drinking Absinthe. I also remember locking myself in a toilet cubicle that night. I clearly remember shutting and locking the door. But I also clearly remember that the toilet cubicles HAD NO DOORS. So something isn't right there. Weird stuff, 'sinthe.
DRWallace
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Correction! A fool or a man who's been drinking Absinthe. I also remember locking myself in a toilet cubicle that night. I clearly remember shutting and locking the door. But I also clearly remember that the toilet cubicles HAD NO DOORS. So something isn't right there. Weird stuff, 'sinthe.
Lol. Whaddaya expect. The stuff's green for chrissake. Nothing natural is that colour.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lol. Whaddaya expect. The stuff's green for chrissake. Nothing natural is that colour.
Nothing natural is green? Now, let's think about this statement for a moment. :idea:

It's the wormwood that does it apparently. That fact makes me really want to try smoking crushed-up wormwood.
Davie_Moyes
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh so neds are nice now?

Trying tell that to me when I woke up in a pool of blood after being smacked in the face by one for what? Running away after being chased? I was lucky my mate was there to hit him back otherwise my head would have been kicked in.

Or why don't you tell that to my Mums friend's nephew would got stabbed in the bvack 13 times?

Or the countless other people that have been attacked by these "hard men" in groups of 12.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
its the dirty look they have :eek: they look like they have never been cleaned before! get a shower chav people!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Davie_Moyes)
Oh so neds are nice now?

Trying tell that to me when I woke up in a pool of blood after being smacked in the face by one
By one, exactly. As I said, of course some neds are scum. But I also pointed out that some PEOPLE are scum, ned or otherwise. Saying they're all worthless scum because some are is a little bit of a generalisation, isn't it?
Rose64
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hey, need_money I found the perfect t-shirt for you! :p:

http://www.asos.com/product.asp?sku=CFCTS6024
need_money
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Rose64)
Hey, need_money I found the perfect t-shirt for you! :p:

http://www.asos.com/product.asp?sku=CFCTS6024
OMFG!

I
Want
That
T-SHIRT! :eek:
Rose64
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OMFG!

I
Want
That
T-SHIRT! :eek:
Lol, I thought you'd like it!!
Just_Peachy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nobody likes chavs that is why they have the derogatory nickname of "chav" otherwise known as stupid spitting skin heads
need_money
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Just_Peachy)
nobody likes chavs that is why they have the derogatory nickname of "chav" otherwise known as stupid spitting skin heads
Well they are called neds here which stands for Non Educated Delinquent, yet they dont mind being called neds....
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (626)
80.57%
Leave (151)
19.43%

Watched Threads