The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL asking for certificates

I applied to King's and they asked me for my english language and maths certificates even though it's already on UCAS (i'm applying for a contextual if this means anything) why is this?
Original post by _mangosmoothie_
I applied to King's and they asked me for my english language and maths certificates even though it's already on UCAS (i'm applying for a contextual if this means anything) why is this?

What's on UCAS is your statement of the grade you got. They want to see evidence / proof.

Universities will ask for this at some point anyway. They're just asking now rather than later.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by DataVenia
What's on UCAS is your statement of the grade you got. They want to see evidence / proof.

Universities will ask for this at some point anyway. They're just asking now rather than later.

Hi, does them asking for proof of grades mean they're checking your application/ likely to hear an offer soon?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, does them asking for proof of grades mean they're checking your application/ likely to hear an offer soon?

It's impossible so say, I'm afraid. It could be an automatic thing they do for certain candidates (perhaps contextual, or international, or depending on the course). Or it could mean that they're in the midst of making a decision.

Quick Reply

Latest