Reply 1
0_o are you crazy?
Reply 2
BhArJ
0_o are you crazy?

lol that was your 1.111 post! lol

:eek: no i love it! :biggrin:
gossip_girl
dont you just love the feeling of satisfaction of cleaning when youve finished?
ive just made my room nice and now the kitchen is really nice and CLEAN!

lol i love it

not really...
Reply 4
I like it when i'm done with cleaning or tieding my room and everything is tiedy just get proud of my self..I hate cleaning the kitchen or washing dishes,I'd rather clean a bathroom rather than wash the dishes
Reply 5
cleaning? what a waste of time on a saturday
I sort of know what you mean. I've just tidied up all of my MP3s (1500ish :eek: ) into nice neat folders and renamed them all. That's... sort of the same thing.

:tsr:
Reply 7
technik
cleaning? what a waste of time on a saturday

raising your metabolism rate is not a waste ticko:mad:
Reply 8
Toy Soldier
I sort of know what you mean. I've just tidied up all of my MP3s (1500ish :eek: ) into nice neat folders and renamed them all. That's... sort of the same thing.

:tsr:

wow....you have patience! lol but yeah its totaly the same thing :biggrin:
Reply 9
habosh
raising your metabolism rate is not a waste ticko:mad:

omg.......whats wrong?
Best cure for the blues = cleaning
Best way to stop eating = Cleaning
Best way to get into my parent's good books = cleaning

And it looks so great when you're finished, and everything is in the right place!

I love cleaning!!! but scarily I also love Baking and sewing (future desperate housewife alert :eek: )
Reply 11
ClosetGinger

And it looks so great when you're finished, and everything is in the right place!

I love cleaning!!! but scarily I also love Baking and sewing (future desperate housewife alert :eek: )

omg me to!!!!!!!! i love makeing cakes and stuff! i made my dad his birhtday cake and for my mums i made her a pear tart thing! and i can sew! i made my self a skirt once (never wore it tho lol) and i can embrode (lol sp?) i started in one of my textils lessons but i love it its so cool just to make up your own designs and things
omg......im such a nerd :eek:
Reply 12
How could you waste your weekends like this??? :confused: I usually clean when gusets are coming over. :rolleyes:
yep I love that feeling :biggrin:
Reply 14
I know what u mean GG, I love finishing u sit back and think I will never allow my room to get messy again... then a week later u sit back with the same just finished satisfaction and think u will never get it that messy again...
Reply 15
I'm gonna defrost the freezer soon, and everyone thinks I'm mad
AmericanChick
How could you waste your weekends like this??? :confused: I usually clean when gusets are coming over. :rolleyes:

Some of us are just dorks...leave us be
Reply 17
ClosetGinger

I think that is the most disturbing post I have ever read! :eek:
Reply 18
gossip_girl
omg.......whats wrong?

more moving while cleaning helps to raise your metabolism rate :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 19
juno_the
I'm gonna defrost the freezer soon, and everyone thinks I'm mad

omg good luck! our freezer is a massive long one and is bigger than our fridge! :eek:

and you have to wrap all the food in a dovet or something and then put pots of boiling water in it and wait till all the big bits fall off
remember: turn it off before you start!

Latest

Trending

Trending