This discussion is closed.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
more moving while cleaning helps to raise your metabolism rate :rolleyes:
really?!!! wow i love haveing a clean house even tho it isnt alot of the time lol
ClosetGinger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
omg me to!!!!!!!! i love makeing cakes and stuff! i made my dad his birhtday cake and for my mums i made her a pear tart thing! and i can sew! i made my self a skirt once (never wore it tho lol) and i can embrode (lol sp?) i started in one of my textils lessons but i love it its so cool just to make up your own designs and things
omg......im such a nerd :eek:

I made my friend a get well cake...it was yummy! And then last week i brought hand made into cookies into college for my friends...hmmm and yes I made myself skirt too..but i always wear it!

We're not nerds, we're very cool it's the rest of the world who hasn't caught onto the trend yet

But thinking about it I am actually a total dork..I'm always trying to give people high fives but they tell me no-one does this anymore! WHY? I LOVE HIGH FIVES!!!!!!
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by lessthanthree)
oh god. you're like me. I absolutely get off on cleaning my space up.

man.
lol

omg brain wave! i feel a society comeing on!!!!!!!! :idea:
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I never clean...we have a housemaid
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg good luck! our freezer is a massive long one and is bigger than our fridge! :eek:

and you have to wrap all the food in a dovet or something and then put pots of boiling water in it and wait till all the big bits fall off
remember: turn it off before you start!
I'll just put the food in a box as most of it's not mine. But I can't find mine as it's so iced up! I'm normally quite good at defrosting freezers, but I've never done one with shelves before!
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
I'll just put the food in a box as most of it's not mine. But I can't find mine as it's so iced up! I'm normally quite good at defrosting freezers, but I've never done one with shelves before!
I recommend 'the unfroze freezer' by Geoff Hines. Everything you need to know about defrosting freezers all packed into a 500 page hardback!
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)

I live in south-east london...where maids fear to tread
habosh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
me 2,the other day mom made me clean my room for granted or eles she wouldn't talk to me ever...I had to do it yet after I finished I felt the satisfaction and wanted to clean my room more :p:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hate cleaning the bathroom, especially the toilet. I don't like ironing either!! Love hovering though and dusting.
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)

defrosting is really hard work...we usually eat all the food that won't be frozen twice and put the rest in the sink. Can't you remove the shelves? most freezers you can!
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by cindy)
I hate cleaning the bathroom, especially the toilet. I don't like ironing either!! Love hovering though and dusting.
yeah me to , i dont go near the toliet the only thing i do to it is outting bleah down it lol
habosh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
really?!!! wow i love haveing a clean house even tho it isnt alot of the time lol
pofcourse the more you move the more you burn the higher your metabolism is
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
I recommend 'the unfroze freezer' by Geoff Hines. Everything you need to know about defrosting freezers all packed into a 500 page hardback!
I recomend the forums at www.moneysavingexpert.com Everything you need to know about defrosting freezers easily, with personal experiences about what works and what doesn't!
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
me 2,the other day mom made me clean my room for granted or eles she wouldn't talk to me ever...I had to do it yet after I finished I felt the satisfaction and wanted to clean my room more :p:
i don't like cleaning
But i like ironing
This is really embarassing but I don't even know how to put the washing machine on, or how to clean toilets
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
i don't like cleaning
But i like ironing
This is really embarassing but I don't even know how to put the washing machine on, or how to clean toilets
omgggg your joking right! :eek: ive done my own washing since i was like 12! thats discracefull!
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh...I just realised that when i move away from home for uni I'll probably be with people who leave stuff lying around and towels in a heap on the floor :mad:
And people who don't do the dishes or who leave the tops off bottles of things

I'm sounding like cameron from Hollyoaks...I should stop
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omgggg your joking right! :eek: ive done my own washing since i was like 12! thats discracefull!
I stand back in shame
And we have someone who cooks for us so apart form chinese stir fry, i don't know how to cook :bawling:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah me to , i dont go near the toliet the only thing i do to it is outting bleah down it lol
I always have cleaning thingys in the cistern and even more around the bowl. Then I pour bottles full of bleach down it most nights. Ugghh!! Don't like toilets.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
I stand back in shame
And we have someone who cooks for us so apart form chinese stir fry, i don't know how to cook :bawling:
seriously when you go to uni or something your gonna die! die i tell you die!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ClosetGinger)
defrosting is really hard work...we usually eat all the food that won't be frozen twice and put the rest in the sink. Can't you remove the shelves? most freezers you can!
I have no idea. I'm at uni, so I've not really investigated the freezer. But it needs doing as it has like 3 years of ice on there! So even if the shelves are supposed to come out they probably won't
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads