The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wild thing
i don't like cleaning :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
But i like ironing :wink:
This is really embarassing but I don't even know how to put the washing machine on, or how to clean toilets :redface:

well if you have a maid I can see why, but in my house that never would be tolerated. I've had to clean my room since i was about 5, and always do my own washing, do my own ironing, do my own cooking. As for cleaning the toilets ewww... I hate it but i still know how to do it
Reply 41
ClosetGinger
well if you have a maid I can see why, but in my house that never would be tolerated. I've had to clean my room since i was about 5, and always do my own washing, do my own ironing, do my own cooking. As for cleaning the toilets ewww... I hate it but i still know how to do it

well bloody said!!!!! *high five* :biggrin:
gossip_girl
well bloody said!!!!! *high five* :biggrin:

*high five*...yay!
Reply 43
ClosetGinger
defrosting is really hard work...we usually eat all the food that won't be frozen twice and put the rest in the sink. Can't you remove the shelves? most freezers you can!

we put it into the freezer in teh garage and leave the freezer insides doot open for a day or so mum might do something to it during that time - I dont know :s-smilie:
ClosetGinger

lol :adore: i look up to you for that! :biggrin:
I'm going to learn as soon as i finish my a levels :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending