ClosetGinger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
i don't like cleaning
But i like ironing
This is really embarassing but I don't even know how to put the washing machine on, or how to clean toilets
well if you have a maid I can see why, but in my house that never would be tolerated. I've had to clean my room since i was about 5, and always do my own washing, do my own ironing, do my own cooking. As for cleaning the toilets ewww... I hate it but i still know how to do it
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by ClosetGinger)
well if you have a maid I can see why, but in my house that never would be tolerated. I've had to clean my room since i was about 5, and always do my own washing, do my own ironing, do my own cooking. As for cleaning the toilets ewww... I hate it but i still know how to do it
well bloody said!!!!! *high five*
ClosetGinger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
well bloody said!!!!! *high five*
*high five*...yay!
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
defrosting is really hard work...we usually eat all the food that won't be frozen twice and put the rest in the sink. Can't you remove the shelves? most freezers you can!
we put it into the freezer in teh garage and leave the freezer insides doot open for a day or so mum might do something to it during that time - I dont know
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol :adore: i look up to you for that!
I'm going to learn as soon as i finish my a levels
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads