Turn on thread page Beta

a lot of people have been posting topics relating to fancying or loving some1..my question is a simple one:

what are the signs of Love:::?

please leave ur thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    a lot of people have been posting topics relating to fancying or loving some1..my question is a simple one:

what are the signs of Love:::?

please leave ur thoughts.
    A cute little baby with wings flying down and shooting an arrow through your heart.

ReputationRep:
    jelousy

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Ummmm an "I love you" might be a sign of love?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know, I've never been in love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    I wouldn't know, I've never been in love.
    Awweee, well maybe you have been loved and don't know it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Awweee, well maybe you have been loved and don't know it...
    Doubt it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Doubt it....
    Whyever not, deary! You never know who is crazy about you! Have faith! hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I feel I'm in love for some unknown reason I feel queazy whenever I wake up .

ReputationRep:
    Whyever not, deary! You never know who is crazy about you! Have faith! hehe.
    Ahhh thanks
    What about you? Ever been in love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Ahhh thanks
    What about you? Ever been in love?
    Hmmmm... I'll keep that to myself

To be perfectly honest with you, I really don't know if I have...I just haven't experienced life enough, or known enough people to distinguish. I'd like to think I haven't though, somehow.

In fact, right now, I don't really believe in love....THAT kind of love anyway.

ReputationRep:
    It's an interesting topic....

There are many young girls who find sexual satisfaction in their teens but fail to find that deep emotional fulfillment they so come to crave later in life. And of course there are many who marry for money....

Oh well I'm still only 16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    It's an interesting topic....

There are many young girls who find sexual satisfaction in their teens but fail to find that deep emotional fulfillment they so come to crave later in life. And of course there are many who marry for money....

Oh well I'm still only 16
    Well, I've had none of them and glad of it!! I suppose I'm not your typical teenage girl either. Plus I don't really want the hassle of a relationship right now anyway so it's a good thing I'm not in love. Had too many problems before........

ANYWAY!! lol.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've had none of them and glad of it!! I don't really want the hassle right now anyway. Had too many problems before........

ANYWAY!! lol.
    I wasn't implying you...it was a general point.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.