Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since everyone was moaning about chavs i thought id ask the same, and yes im extreamly bored........

Do you hate "goths"?

i dont hate myself.

ReputationRep:
    no...i was one for like a week or was it a grunger? hmmm im not sure lol

anyway i love all the gothic cloths and jewlry and stuff sooooooo cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Since everyone was moaning about chavs i thought id ask the same, and yes im extreamly bored........

Do you hate "goths"?
    :shot: :damnmate:

ReputationRep:
    Each to their own. I'm not bothered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    i dont hate myself.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: your a goth?!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    exactly.. each to their own - although dresses as such is a failry major statement and i do find myself passing judgment on some hardcore goths just because they look scary and moody!

ReputationRep:
    they scare me,I'm sorry but I voted for yes..

ReputationRep:
    i am also not bothered about goths, but one issue does come to mind....why is it that most goths dress like they are very scary, twisted, and inconsiderate people- but when you get talking to one, he/she seems like the nicest person in the world?

maybe it's just me and my experiences :confused:

(Original post by gossip_girl)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: your a goth?!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    there a problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    exactly.. each to their own - although dresses as such is a failry major statement and i do find myself passing judgment on some hardcore goths just because they look scary and moody!
    but they aren;t - they are cute and flufy really, says the girl whose best friend has wears chains in public

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    i am also not bothered about goths, but one issue does come to mind....why is it that most goths dress like they are very scary, twisted, and inconsiderate people- but when you get talking to one, he/she seems like the nicest person in the world?

maybe it's just me and my experiences :confused:
    :rolleyes: the ones iv met are a mixed bag (like any social group really) some are nice and some are completele t*ats

and people normaly call me a goth, which i kinda guess i am since i wear black and listen to that kind of music :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    :rolleyes: the ones iv met are a mixed bag (like any social group really) some are nice and some are completele t*ats

and people normaly call me a goth, which i kinda guess i am since i wear black and listen to that kind of music :confused:
    you know, another question comes to mind- what do goths talk about with their goth friends? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    you know, another question comes to mind- what do goths talk about with their goth friends? :confused:
    you no, bondage, killing, mass murders, destroying the world, vampiers, who there going to kill next etc etc :rolleyes:

chav
    nice 1 - 11 evil

goths
    nice 10 - 6 evil

goths are officially nicer than chavs.

(Original post by BhArJ)
    you no, bondage, killing, mass murders, destroying the world, vampiers, who there going to kill next etc etc :rolleyes:

DAMN RIGHT!!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    now you are scaring me more:eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    i'd rather meet a goth than a chav in a dark alley...

(Original post by izzy_hattie)
    i'd rather meet a goth than a chav in a dark alley...
    me2. chavs would kill you. goths wud just **** you....

ill leave the **** for u to guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    now you are scaring me more:eek::eek:
    :dito:

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.