Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    and lacuna coil
    Yep. Hence the "etc."

ReputationRep:
    I wear a lot of black, but thats only because it goes with everything(but then i also wear a lot of pink hmmm). I dyed my hair black in a week long gothic phase in about 2001...man did i look trampy!

But hey go the goths!

ReputationRep:
    try listenin to them. similar to nightwish
    Cool, will have to see what i can find :idea:

the simmiler to new or old nightwish?

(Original post by BhArJ)
    Cool, will have to see what i can find :idea:

the simmiler to new or old nightwish?
    dont listen to nightwish much. try listenin 2 'my wings' and 'daylight dancer'

also, beholder are good aswell. they sound similar to lacuna coil

ReputationRep:
    dont listen to nightwish much. try listenin 2 'my wings' and 'daylight dancer'

also, beholder are good aswell. they sound similar to lacuna coil
    hmmmmm well i dont have them, ah well thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    Its weird, all the goths I know are totally harmless individuals who would be shy or forgetable in large groups of people. So they have to have this goth identity to make them different and rebellious, yet to be a goth you have to dress like all the other goths.... :rolleyes:
    I don't have anything against people who are goths, just collectively they are mildly irritating.

(Original post by scatterbrain)
    Its weird, all the goths I know are totally harmless individuals who would be shy or forgetable in large groups of people. So they have to have this goth identity to make them different and rebellious, yet to be a goth you have to dress like all the other goths.... :rolleyes:
    I don't have anything against people who are goths, just collectively they are mildly irritating.
    im a goth for the music.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scatterbrain)
    i mean ask someone to say something about a personallity of a goth apart from depressed and i dreaw a blank

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Since everyone was moaning about chavs i thought id ask the same, and yes im extreamly bored........

Do you hate "goths"?
    Why would I hate that which I am and a look that I find so attractive in girls?

ReputationRep:
    there a problem
    :eek: no....why would there be? im not like that! :mad:

anyway i thought you were more of the jeans and t-shirt kinda guy thats all

goD!

ReputationRep:
    Nightwish are mainstream btw.. so not much of a difference between that and Evanescence..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    Nightwish are mainstream btw.. so not much of a difference between that and Evanescence..
    You will always end up calling something mainstream when it attracts a large enough fan base though.

ReputationRep:
    ppl either call me a goth or a skater...
    strange, 'cos i don't skate and i dont worship the devil either...
    dunno where they get theirs theories from...
    i guess it's the clothes, but although i wear black most of the time, i wouldn't call myself a goth...
    also i tend to listen to rather heavy music...
    but nowhere near as heavy/spazticated as a goth listens to...

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate them, they're just a little weird sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    theres nothing to hate

ReputationRep:
    Goths don't worship the devil - thats devil worshippers! I was a goth for a while, and I found they were all really nice, and totally unthreatening, whereas Chavs are evil and mean.

ReputationRep:
    I think a chick that is a goth is well nasty, it is like doing a man i halfexpect her to grunt and come up with a really deep voice while we're at it *shudder*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    I think a chick that is a goth is well nasty, it is like doing a man i halfexpect her to grunt and come up with a really deep voice while we're at it *shudder*
    And a girl that is a chav is any better, plastering makeup on and thinking the bigger hopped earrings she gets, the more attractive it will make her. At heat gothic girls can actually speak correct english.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    And a girl that is a chav is any better, plastering makeup on and thinking the bigger hopped earrings she gets, the more attractive it will make her. At heat gothic girls can actually speak correct english.

i never said i would do a chav, both goths and chavs are at the lowest of the low i.e. no better than posh becks

ReputationRep:
    You know, i'd love to see a hardcore chav female on her wedding day :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.