This discussion is closed.
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
is this implying that if youre not a chav you must be a goth? cus my friend that is bullsh.it
lol no i just did it with another random social group

shall i try skaters next time? :rolleyes:
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ahh i remember my goth stage.......i fell in love with one and wanted to impress him, wound up with the bestest most loyal friends i have ever had. never could be assed with the make up though.

maybe you should ask peoples veiws on the non classified. lol
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
ahh i remember my goth stage.......i fell in love with one and wanted to impress him, wound up with the bestest most loyal friends i have ever had. never could be assed with the make up though.

lol i just tryed, wont work :confused:
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Oziris)
I dont mind goths, they are just people who like a certain type of music (just like townies really) and dress in all black.
I dont like the way they are considered weird...they are just normal people.
And also that dictionary definition is just plain wrong :eek:
well thats pretty possible that its wrog..thats why i asked

wait..do you know Depeche Mode? they dress whole in black..and also their fans..so they are goths too?
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
lol i just tryed, wont work :confused:
aww too bad......
i dont think there is any class of people i dislike........for example look at my dating record.......
si - millionares son
fred- punk
kenneth - goth (midget)
finch - townie
hammy - gothish (fat (i can say tht im his best friend))
craig - nedlike.....

no pattern there, and dont even get me started on the girls i've dated.

lol. xxcmj
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
aww too bad......
i dont think there is any class of people i dislike........for example look at my dating record.......
si - millionares son
fred- punk
kenneth - goth (midget)
finch - townie
hammy - gothish (fat (i can say tht im his best friend))
craig - nedlike.....

no pattern there, and dont even get me started on the girls i've dated.

lol. xxcmj
oh that would be a good thread: all the different ppl you ever dated )
i once dated a black guy,,it was so funny bcause he was so dark and i am rather pale
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)

I can never be bothered with the makeup either, although my girlfriend has said sh will attack me with black lipstick and eyeshadow when i am up there next (Only 5 days!!)
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I can never be bothered with the makeup either, although my girlfriend has said sh will attack me with black lipstick and eyeshadow when i am up there next (Only 5 days!!)
ahhh no! eep make up scares me. :eek:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
ahhh no! eep make up scares me. :eek:
I reckon I would look quite funny actually.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I reckon I would look quite funny actually.
you probably would...my friends did my eyeliner and black lipstick once, i looked ridic considering i have really pale skin and blonde hair lol.......the looks clashed....
hate make up :mad:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
you probably would...my friends did my eyeliner and black lipstick once, i looked ridic considering i have really pale skin and blonde hair lol.......the looks clashed....
hate make up :mad:
I have very pale skin as well, although I do have black hair which clashes a bit already.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have very pale skin as well, although I do have black hair which clashes a bit already.
tht must clash a tad. i didnt think my goth stage went with my big blue eyes and blonde hair lol......im the typical girly girl 'cept i dont act it.....look it though
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
tht must clash a tad. i didnt think my goth stage went with my big blue eyes and blonde hair lol......im the typical girly girl 'cept i dont act it.....look it though
I have weird eyes, they are kind of blue/green/grey/yellow, which makes me look a bit weird. I actually want to get some sharingan contacts, which would look really cool and be more gothy.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have weird eyes, they are kind of blue/green/grey/yellow, which makes me look a bit weird. I actually want to get some sharingan contacts, which would look really cool and be more gothy.
they sound weird, mines are the typical blue eyed baby eyes....they are odd.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
they sound weird, mines are the typical blue eyed baby eyes....they are odd.
I used to have really blue eyes, as well as really blonde hair, then again, I also used to write from right to left.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I also used to write from right to left.
im impressed lol.
im typical barbie, hence the nickname barbie.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
im impressed lol.
im typical barbie, hence the nickname barbie.
Well, being dyslexic and left handed, it did make a lot more sense to me. I was actully looking through one of my old maths books from, about year 2 and all of the ticks I made were backwards.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My ex did that to me hehe. It looked rather weird... I didn't feel quite "me" if that makes any sense... its not something that usually wear.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, being dyslexic and left handed, it did make a lot more sense to me. I was actully looking through one of my old maths books from, about year 2 and all of the ticks I made were backwards.
now thts impressive. im ambidextrious, but i got told at school tht i should write with my right. each hand has a different style of writing though which is funny..........my right is perfectly formed, my left is identical except the way i write "F"
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what is ambidex.. ?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
10.53%
They might tell the bully (3)
15.79%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
15.79%
It might lead to more bullying (6)
31.58%
There's nothing they could do (5)
26.32%

Watched Threads