Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by parsimony)
    omg u need to b more careful :p:

oh..i have one scar on my right wrist.. I accidentaly droped a vase made of thick glass..and a small piece of it rebound from the floor and nearly cut my veins..2more mm and i would be in a big trouble : ))
    im always havin accidents. bein an electrician doesnt help much either.... have had a few shocks before aswell.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    im always havin accidents. bein an electrician doesnt help much either.... have had a few shocks before aswell.....
    does your hair stand on end?

ReputationRep:
    A big scar acros my heel, because I stood on a sweing needle when I was little, it went into the bone and broke in half. They had to cut my foot open to get he half that was stuck in the bone out. Ow.

Hmm... I have a scar across my upper left arm where some clown thought it would be funny to cut me with a craft knife in an art class.

One on the knuckle of the little finger on my right hand, where I bust it open punching a guy in the head when I was 12.

A slash across my left wrist, where I tried to jump out of my mate's attic (drunk) and caught it on a nail that was sticking out (that one hurt and bled. Lots)

Other than that I have various burn scars over the backs of both hands... because I still haven't figured out how to get hot things out of ovens

(Original post by izzy_hattie)
    does your hair stand on end?
    naturally. every1 says i put my finger in a socket on a morning to get my hair a mess... surprisingly, i dont.

ReputationRep:
    have had a few shocks before aswell.....
    Ahh, I got a proper shock from a loose electrical cable in a house I'd just moved into. My hand just brushed it, and the shock sent my arm flying backwards and dislocated my shoulder. Electricity sux0rz.

ReputationRep:
    shocks? omg.. i remember i had my last shock on september 11th, 2001....
    but it wasnt an electrical shock though...

ReputationRep:
    have one on my forehead. a folding desk fall down and directly lay on my head...it happened when i was 5 or 4 or :confused:

ReputationRep:
    naturally. every1 says i put my finger in a socket on a morning to get my hair a mess... surprisingly, i dont.
    i got an electric shock once. and puked staright afterwards!

(Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Ahh, I got a proper shock from a loose electrical cable in a house I'd just moved into. My hand just brushed it, and the shock sent my arm flying backwards and dislocated my shoulder. Electricity sux0rz.
    try workin live when the only thing to protect you is a 100A HBC fuse.... unless you touch the neutral aswell, its very unlikely to blow

ReputationRep:
    i got one on a motocross bike lst year... 52 stitches in my heel

ReputationRep:
    Got quite a few:

Appendix
    Leg (scalpel fell in leg)
    new one on hand from papercut :rolleyes:
    Little finger - home gymnastics :p:
    Knee - " "
    4 in mouth
    Foot - dropped milk bottle on it and smashed :rolleyes:

and those are most of the external scars.

ReputationRep:
    I got a horrible one on my right knee... fell over while running on a sand/pebble track.... it hurt for like a month or so...

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah one on my tricep from a firework

ReputationRep:
    Christ, scars are a common sight on my legs. Ill just leave it at that.

ReputationRep:
    i was once attacted by a rotwiler dog thingy and i ****ed up my knee for a while but i was like 8 or 10 and my mum went made at the woman lol we were in spain and the womans kids had set alight their sofa! totaly english/spainish chavs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i was once attacted by a rotwiler dog thingy and i ****ed up my knee for a while but i was like 8 or 10 and my mum went made at the woman lol we were in spain and the womans kids had set alight their sofa! totaly english/spainish chavs!
    makes u happy we have dongerous dog act

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amo1)
    makes u happy we have dongerous dog act
    no but it attacted me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i have one under my right nostrel lol from where i was running and fell down skidding on my face lol and i also have one from where i had my appendix out which i really like, lol.

anyone else?
    ive got a big burn scar on my left forearm, one on my elbow where my mum put the iron on it. a scar running up my little finger on my left hand where i ripped my nail out. lots of general fell-over-and-cut-myself scars

ReputationRep:
    i have one on my thumb from when i opened a xmas present with my brothers new pen knife...dont ask, i was only 5.

one on the top right of my forehead from when i hit my head on a speaker when i was 3.

ReputationRep:
    Sure. I have plenty; one on my knee from when my brother tried to teach me how to use his skateboard, one on my hand from washing dishes (the glass cup broke), one on my other knee from rollerskating, then there are the emotional scars caused by a traumatising childhood from which we all must be healed.... :hello:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.