This discussion is closed.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeh three on my left wrist and arm, and one on my knee.
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
one on my knuckle
tiny one (only visible when I've been away from the sun for too long and am too pale) over my lip from an accident with my sister and a small blade)
..:lee:..
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hey
i have a couple too
i have on on my knee where i came flying off my three wheeler bike when i was about 4, you can still see where the stitches went (lil dot), i wouldnt go to the hospital unless my twin went, even though blood was going everywhere i was so stuborn lol.
i have one on my arm near the elbow joint bit (but on the inside) where a glass smashed and bits went into my arm
i have scars from chicken pox on my forehead, in the shape of triangle, but you cant really notice them
i have one on my thumb but i dont know where that came from.
cant remember anymore

..:lee:...
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes
One thats covered by my eyebrow where my brother hit me with a 5 iron...
One across my chest where I was cut open to have a birth defect sorted - Pyloricstenonsis (sp?)
One at the bottom of my tummy where i was cut open to remove my exploding appendix
One on my right hand index finger's 3rd knuckle where a metal window slammed onto it gouging out a huge chunk of skin.
About 50 up my arms where in the past my brother has used his pathetically long fingernails as weapons also gouging out big chunks of skin.
One on my left knee where I took a big chunk out of my skin when I fell over onto the corner of a coping stone at the side of a path.
As well as a number of other ones that are a bit feint now...
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've got quite a large one on my right knee from when i had an operarion recently.

I've got a large one on my ankle from a tackle where the guys stud got stuck in my ankle. That hurt so bad.

I've got one in the corner of my forehead where i got attacked by a couple of guys with a pole. Quite hard to see though.

I've got one on my thumb where i snapped the bone and it pierced the skin

I've got quite a few smaller pretty much un-noticable ones up my shins from years of football aswell.

That's pretty much it.
DRWallace
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Gotta scar on my forehead. When I was about a year old I fell over and hit my head on a shoe-scraper.
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oki i have loads too i'll go in chronological order of appearance:
-2 10cm ones on both sides of my waist but done by professionnals so becoming quite invisible => kidneys operation at age 6 months
-hundreds on knees and elbows => was a "kamikaze" as a child and just fell a lot when trying different experiences!!!
-one on my head, hidden somewhere by my hair => on 1st day of holidays with my parents in tunisia at 3years old decided to fall on a metal coner of the hotel room radiator!
-one on my left hand, middle finger, below my nail => i was trying to make my friend, who was drunk adn nearly in coma, throw up but he decided to bit me while my fingers were in his throat before finally passing out in coma! (he had nearly 2g of alcohol in his blood ! insane! but he is absolutely fine now)
-one on my left wrist => a huge mosquito bite that was very hitchy and that i scraped too much :s
- a spoon size one on my right thigh after 10 stiches => cut myself on a broken bathroom porcelaine door knob (sp?)

that's about it and i'm trying to stop but it's not easy and too tiring to be careful!
messy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Right i have :
3 on my little finger where i got bitten by a rottweiler (and that was it beung friendly even though it is a guard dog)
1 down the back of my head where i fell out of a chair when i was 4 years old on christmas eve and slid down the fridge!
1 on my first finger where i sliced it with a knife whilst trying to do my art homework (by coincidence i was trying to make a mad scientists body lab so the blood seen splattered on the walls was actually authentic!!!!)
Mr J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i have a 4 inch scar running diagonally from the base of my **** to just above my jeans. didn't like it at first but i've been told its pretty sexy
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
i have one under my right nostrel lol from where i was running and fell down skidding on my face lol and i also have one from where i had my appendix out which i really like, lol.

anyone else?
I have a big one on the anterior side of my knee from pervious surgery. And lots of little ones form grazes etc.
NikolaiJ
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
One or two...

Index finger on left hand - abseiling: scraped it along the rock face, could see bone!
Knuckle of little finger on right hand side - Hit a wall in anger: very long story.
Burn scar on my left arm - leant on the exhaust of a go-kart I'd just been using.
3 on my left knee - fell through a fiberglass bath after slipping on soap... that was silly.

I know I've got more but I can't think of/see any right now.
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NikolaiJ)
One or two...

Index finger on left hand - abseiling: scraped it along the rock face, could see bone!
Knuckle of little finger on right hand side - Hit a wall in anger: very long story.
Burn scar on my left arm - leant on the exhaust of a go-kart I'd just been using.
3 on my left knee - fell through a fiberglass bath after slipping on soap... that was silly.

I know I've got more but I can't think of/see any right now.
You're a silly billy aren't you! I'm very sorry about the wall incident! As for myself i have several burn scars from hair straighteners and irons and other electrical equipment as i am very clumsy. People call me destructor! Also have a huge scar on my knee. It hurts when people are thinking about trying to kill me
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've got loads of scars I scar really easily.

I have a huge one on my leg which is 4 inches long, from where i cut it on Barbed wire
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
one on my left palm, theres still glass inside it
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
one on my left palm, theres still glass inside it
How come?! :eek:
KingAS
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
got a circular kinda burn on my right leg, from a motor bike silencer...
a scar that kinda pops out on my right elbow...
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Two small scars on my knee from an operation
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
How come?! :eek:
because glass entered my hand and wasnt removed before it healed over
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When on my arm when i fell on a bike, one one my heel from playing football indoors, got my heel caught under the dehumidifyer (sp)
lskdgjsj
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I haven't.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads