Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...
    got a nice 3-4 inch hockey souvenir on my chin,
    a little one on my left index finger from a pair of scissors, when I was making a "Frankenstein" halloween mask (I was only nine!),
    a huge blobby one on my heel- when I was really young (2-3) I got my foot trapped in the spokes of a bike, while it was being pedaled by my uncle! :eek: Twas not nice

By the way, if anybody goes to Newcastle-Under-Lyme School, and you see a shortish guy with a silver "Malik" hockey stick, tell him he's mine :mad: :secruity: --->:stickyman

ReputationRep:

I have lots. Some self inflicted and some from the grill/frying pan/teething baby sister.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have lots of emotional scars

ReputationRep:
    quite a few scars.
    one on my nose from my cat running over my face...surprisinly sharp claws.
    loads on my arms from the same cat.
    one on my cheek for some unknown reason.
    middle finger, left hand...fighting.
    loads of little scars over my thighs. They just look shiney now and now like scars.

ReputationRep:
    I have one on my knee
    One on my arm and leg where i missed when jumping from the back of a boat to a marina
    a large one on my stomach from an OP
    one on my finger from some scissors
    one on my head when i was bitten by a dog!

I have a few..

One on my chin which I got on my 8th birthday during a race on my new bike, I went right over the handlebars and hit the ground on my chin..ouch

One running down from underneath my nose to my top lip which is a complete mystery..

And some on my wrist from having tubes into my arms in hospital and four on my head from having some treatment last year. They srewed a metal frame to my head so I have a scar at each point it was attatched but you can't see them as my hair grew over them

ReputationRep:
    I have one on my forehead - when I was little my brother put a big teddy in front of a door and so I ran to get it and he whipped it away and I ran into the pointy door handle. Needless to say I was screaming and blood was everywhere and my brother got in big trouble

I have one on my arm where someone pushed me over and a huge bit of gravel got stuck in it.

So no scars apart from when people were being mean to me :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I think i already posted on this thread but i just noticed the other day that i have a scar along the sole of my foot. :eek: I have no clue how i got it though.

(Original post by need_money)
    I think i already posted on this thread but i just noticed the other day that i have a scar along the sole of my foot. :eek: I have no clue how i got it though.
    I have quite a few mystery scars...lol

ReputationRep:
    I have one on my right foot where a pony pulling a carriage run over it when I was about five (God, that hurt). I also have a deep one on my ankle from falling off my bike a few years ago. Oh, and a random one on my chest from a spot which got infected.

ReputationRep:
    I have one on my head where I fell down the stairs, one spanning the entire length of my spine and another which goes right around the side of my chest like a rib. They look awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I have one right across my stomach

Dont know why :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    I have one on my head where I fell down the stairs, one spanning the entire length of my spine and another which goes right around the side of my chest like a rib. They look awesome.
    Were those all from falling down the stairs? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I have a scar on my chin from when I was 2 and sitting on my sister's lap on the swing in the garden. I was figgeting, she couldn't keep hold of me... and you can still see the scar from the stiches.

I have a deep scar on my thigh from where I was about 11 and I ran into the corner of a big old sheet of metal again in the garden... obv not looking where I was going, but I've got the 2inch scar to remind me to look now!

I've also got two almost identical scars on my shins at the same place. One's perfectly round and I've got no idea how I got it, the other a little less perfectly round, and it's from where I slipped shaving my legs about 4 or 5 years ago.

Oh yeah, and I've got a scar on the back of my left ankle from shaving my legs, too. Now you know why I wax... lol

Edit: and I've just literally noticed I have a scar on my left index finger below the nail... I think it must be from where I was again about 11 and whilst cleaning my bike I started spinning the bit where the peddles are round with my finger, not realising that my finger was getting nearer and nearer the edge... the scar must be from where the chain crushed my finger between it and the cog. That *HURT* like hell I recall lol

ReputationRep:
    my left chest and my left thigh is scarred from burns when i was 4

ReputationRep:
    I have three on my knee although they aren't noticable unless you get close up. I was showing my sister how to do a handstand when I was about 9 and I was in the house. I went straight over rather than standing straight and my knee went straight through a pane of glass in the kitchen door. Oops. One on my thumb off woodwork at school when I slipped with the chisel and it went through my thumb (it really hurt).

ReputationRep:
    I have a thickish burn scar on the underside of my arm. I got it from ironing. Thats the last time I ever do housework :mad:

ReputationRep:
    one next to my eye where i had 4 needles pushed into it and then slit open for my operation -was awake the whole time nasty lol and one on my little finger where i cut it open on a brick i never knew bricks where so sharp and various around like ankle area because of rubbing shoes lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Were those all from falling down the stairs? :eek:
    Lol no, only the head injury. The other two were from an operation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Lol no, only the head injury. The other two were from an operation.
    Gosh, must have been a pretty major op :eek:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.