This discussion is closed.
JrW
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a small scar on my forehead because I decided to run into a door when I was younger when I had a 'paddy'...the scar is the whitish glue they used to glue my skin back together....
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
i have one under my right nostrel lol from where i was running and fell down skidding on my face lol and i also have one from where i had my appendix out which i really like, lol.

anyone else?
Scars? Nope, I don't think so. I've rarely been injured!

Btw, GG, your sig is really unnerving on so many levels!!! :eek:
Carelesswhispers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The worst ones i've got is one on my inside knee where i was trying to get off a bicycle when i was younger but thought my clothes had got caught, but no, looked down and one of the spokes was sticking in my leg and was trapping - had to go to hospital and have stiches. The other is under my chin where my friend's dog bit me - lower jaw round my chin, upper jaw on my lip - had to go to hospital and have stiches for that as well
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
i have one under my right nostrel lol from where i was running and fell down skidding on my face lol and i also have one from where i had my appendix out which i really like, lol.

anyone else?
I've got one on my forehead above my left eyebrow. I also have one under my right eyebrow.
pooh_bear
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive got 1 on my stomach from when i had chicken pox
2 on my right hand from my cat
1 on my right arm from my cat
and 1 under my left eyebrow from when a wall unit fell on me when i was 3
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My knees have loads of scars from falling on the astro turf. And iv got a monster scar from when i cut my self shaving-i thought i was going to bleed to death. Plus one above my eyebrow where i smacked my head of the metal part of a trampoline.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a scar on my face, on my top lip, on the left side, where i fell over and hit my lip on a concrete step.
I also have a couple of small scars on my lower arms...
britishseapower
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a scar underneath my chin
PinkPigeon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep, I have a big one on my elbow where I had a piece of glass embedded for over a week without realising!
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eeK:
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've got a couple on my hands, one from a cut, and one form a soldering iron in year seven! yay! And one on my finger from getting it stuck in some sliding doors, also in year seven (god that school was a deathtrap). Also got a rather sexy one on my neck from where I was sat on the top bar of one of those things rugby/football players use to scrape off mud from their boots but the brush had been taken off leaving the shiny sharp metal for me to spectacularly fall onto! (also in year seven)

I also have a kind of callous on my middle finger of my writing hand, that developed in the year 9 sats, and has stayed with me ever since due to the pressure of writing essays in exams! Not sure if this counts as pretty much everyone I knows has one, although mine is the most impressive because I write like a cripple and hold the pen really hard!
RachelBabyfrog
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a scar under my nose from where I fell on pebble dash as a toddler... a scar on my forehead (barely visible) from when my brother didn't want to share his Sega Megadrive, a scar on my right index finger from a can of corned beef, one on my left thumb from a frozen sausage (how ridiculous, I know) and one at the bottom of my right little finger from where I broke it and the skin has gone weird, I suppose because the finger is all crooked?

My brother has a really impressive mass of scars on his abomen, including one where he should have a belly button
K_G_UK_1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have one on my stomach- Cause: Some person i hate threw some tea over me- whilst it was still hot. Now you know why i hate them!
:mad:
green_eyes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i have one on my arm from where a bicycle brake went through it and one on the other arm from the same incident (but not a brake, that was a stone)...
and i have one on my chin from a see-saw, which happened when i was 15 (so many people have said to me 'yeah i did that...when i was 5')
gemsie
Report 14 years ago
I got one on my knuckle from a cheese grater, and a V shaped one on my little finger which I got from washing up glasses in a bad mood - I smashed the glass and without realising shoved the dishcloth in and it sliced a big flap in my skin. Also got one on my ankle from when I got hit by a car, I don't know what did it but I've lost the feeling in about a 50p sized area of skin. Also got a small one on my chin from the same incident, one on my shin from doing handstands on my bed, falling over and landing on the corner of my desk and a few chickenpox/insect bite scars that only show up when I have a tan.
Irrational Pi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just one, when I whacked my head on the ice-rink one time. Ended up in A&E...

You can't really see it tho :P
Never been ice-skating since though.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i had lots that made my arms look a mess, as part of my counciling i got laser surgery to remove them, still have a few on my stomache though.

apart from that i have a lovely one on my back from when i got stabbed by a stupid boy in primary one with a pair of scissors.

and i have one from where i stood on a giant spike and pushed it completely through both sides of my foot and trainer. That hurt the most out of all of them, because i hadnt realised i had done it, it just felt like a pin prick, and then all my friends told me my shoes were bleeding, and i refused to look because i knew they were trying to prove i was gullable....boy how wrong i was.
~Morph~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have one on my right elbow...glass went straight through my arm, quite few on my knees from falling over due to playing sports, chasing my cat...the usual and a small one on my chin-dont know how it got there... :confused: !
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
one on my chest from when my cat attacked me lol
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i got one today from a bike that i was trying to fix
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.86%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.43%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.14%
It might lead to more bullying (135)
38.57%
There's nothing they could do (105)
30%

Watched Threads