Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I hav a scar about this long:___________________________ ______ on the inside of my leg from when i slid down the school stairs and broke my leg .good times ,happy stuff lol

ReputationRep:
    if u take stretch mark as a scar, then many many

ReputationRep:
    I have a really long one from when I fell over and my leg just split. It goes from my left knee to halfway up my thigh. I had to have 10 stiches, and then they took them out too early, so they needed to do it again. I was on bedrest for a month. I got so bored!

ReputationRep:
    I have one on my forehead. It sort of looks like this:
    / / /
    OOO

Like three sixes, exept bigger. And I don't remember getting it. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I Have 1 on my shoulder from a small accident.. where I ran into a Tree and there was a branch stuck in my shoulder.. Weird.
    Also one from my TB Jab.. yeay
    And a lovely burn mark on my arm from a oven tray.
    and one on my knee from when I was little and fell of my bike onto gravel

ReputationRep:
    i have 3 on my back, 1 on my forehead, 2 on my leg and 1 on my arm

ReputationRep:
    Loads! There's a faint one on my forehead that I have no idea how it got there :s:

ReputationRep:
    I hundreds of the things! Here goes...
    I have three on my stomach from chicken pox as a kid (I was three and the scars are still there)
    I have one on each ankle that goes right the way round and meet at the front again - from refusing to wear an extra pair of socks when i went roller blading when I was about 12, it was very painful but I was too proud t admit that my mum was right and I should put on an extra pair of socks
    I have two on my forehead, one from falling off a chair and cracking my head open on a table and the other from falling down sme steps when I was three, which would have healed except that was also the time that they discovered that I was allergic to steristrips, and the skin underneath them when they took them off was brown and pussing...nice! :rolleyes:
    I have one on the back of my hand that is two inches long that I got from a broken bit of wood
    I have one on the side of my thumb that I got when I was cuttig cheese and the knife slipped...that was NOT pretty when it happened.
    My knuckles are covered in scars that I can't remember when I did them, they are just there.
    I have one on my left knee that was caused by walking into a fence posts that had a nail sticking out of it..that was painful and embarassing, I had to go to hospital and get loads of jabs as there had been sheep in the field.
    I have one on the back of my right arm which was caused by falling over and skinning my arm, then my incompetent nanny putting some lint on it...the wrong way round! with the furry bit on, or more correctly INM, my arm. That was disgusting and impossible to get off, I still remember screaming in agony as my mum put my arm in a scalding bath to try to get it to come off.

That's all I can think of for the moment but I'm bound to have mroe, I am such an accident prone person! :rolleyes:

I have loads on my arms, especially the left, and one on my right hand.

ReputationRep:
    I have one across an eyebrow that I got when I was 3 and a 10 year old on the swings, swang right into my face.

It looks kind of like the ones ******s have to make themselves with a trimmer to make themselves look tough.

ReputationRep:
    i have like a + on me forehead... well..once me mate pushed me on to this radiator when i was in primary school...then a year or two later I fell off my bike...literally flew in the air and hit this little rock..and banged it on the same place..so that produced a funny + .its not that visible though..i dont think i can see it now..ow poo...

ReputationRep:
    I have one under my right nostril, from when I jumped off some railings at junior school, caught my foot between the spikes, and so fell off it flat on my face onto the concrete playground. It's a mystery to me how I managed to give myself a deep cut there yet not break my nose.....

I also have a large 'C' shaped one on the side of my left index finger from where I chopped my finger with a breadknife (don't ask...) - I only just missed the tendon, which was lucky. At Casualty the local anaesthetic didn't work so I ended up feeling every stitch being put in, which was not nice.

I also have lots on my knees, a few on my hands, one on the back of my head from Reception class,when I was running around, slipped, and cracked my head on the side of the piano) and a not very visible one on my forehead from where one of my sisters (kew96158) hit it with a sledgehammer by mistake (we were breaking up paving stones, and I bent down to clear ones away, putting my head in the way just as she was bringing the sledgehammer down)...

ReputationRep:
    One around my lower leg. From falling down a really big and steep hill

And one on my penis. Well... thats a circumsition so...

ReputationRep:
    I've got a new one on the bottom of my thumb, almost a centimeter long... it was my own fault though, and was bleeding like hell.

ReputationRep:
    I have a scar in the middle of my forhead from when somebody kicked a door at me :banghead:

I cant blame him though, i did lob a big bag of mouldy sandwiches at him

ReputationRep:
    I have one on the inside of each elbow. The one on my right elbow was from Sports Day last year... I ran and ran and once I reached the finish line, I couldn't stop so I just tumbled (accidentally of course) and my elbow scraped against the track. The one on the left was more recent, I got it when I was playing footy (same reason - fell and scraped against the dirt).

Then there's a small scar right on the middle of my nose. It's like a small depression, I have no idea why it's there.
    There's one on my right wrist, I got cut recently by a door (don't ask lol) and the skin never healed properly.
    And now I'll be having a new scar - I got a deep cut on my right little finger a couple of hours ago from opening a can too quickly. Haha I get cut for the stupidest reasons.

ReputationRep:
    o yeah, ive got i scar on the inside of my thumb from when i put a chisel through my hand. OUCH!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moloktis)
    I cant blame him though, i did lob a big bag of mouldy sandwiches at him
    :eek: charming

ReputationRep:
    i have one on the heel of my hand where i bust my writing hand open in the middle of my gcse fortnight...
    i have a couple of burns on my wrist where i was clumsy reaching across the iron ... they've faded now thank god... i looked like i'd been self harming:eek:

ReputationRep:
    yes a few on my arm and near my hand. One on my knee.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.