The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ok confused. was she just a regular member? whats the big deal... if she's just another member that wants attention? its just everyone always talks about her...? i dont understnad why?
Reply 21
SamTheMan
She was alright, quite pretty too. But she only came on here for an ego boost. She despised most of the guys here, which was quite surprising, considering the number of guys who worshipped her.

I agree on the worship part, rather pathetic if you ask me.
Reply 22
izzy_hattie
ok confused. was she just a regular member? whats the big deal... if she's just another member that wants attention? its just everyone always talks about her...? i dont understnad why?

There are a lot of lonely people on TSR. I remember on of TK's threads (something to do with being depressed) i said that she should leave the computer for a bit and enjoy the beautiful world. She negative repped me after that response.
Reply 23
canuck
Wow, she isnt fond of me either :confused: I guess that is because i bash her mulitple, pointless threads.

Lol, there were a few of us like that. There was this SamiPeelite who also had another name I can't remember, John something. He's disappeared since the beginning of the uni year. He would take the piss so much, it sometimes made me laugh till I cried.
Reply 24
so wait... she was just this girl who was on TRL with pointless threads about herself? and she bad repped everybody? why didnt people just ignore her?
SamTheMan
TK didn't like me because I didn't worship her, like most guys here. So when the "TK awards" were given, I was named "nastiest member"

That's why she reacts to me strangely, we're one of the few :biggrin:
Reply 26
izzy_hattie
so wait... she was just this girl who was on TRL with pointless threads about herself? and she bad repped everybody? why didnt people just ignore her?

Because she had cute photos of herself. Guys on internet forums don't need much!
Reply 27
SamTheMan
Lol, there were a few of us like that. There was this SamiPeelite who also had another name I can't remember, John something. He's disappeared since the beginning of the uni year. He would take the piss so much, it sometimes made me laugh till I cried.

Funny thing about TK is that when she was leaving, she would post it a few times just so everyone knew.
Reply 28
so the TK awards are some awards she made up? hmm?
Reply 29
People are starting to open up,. Wow, never thought id see the day.
Reply 30
canuck
People are starting to open up,. Wow, never thought id see the day.

It's because of all the talking about cocks.
Reply 31
izzy_hattie
so the TK awards are some awards she made up? hmm?

to answer your queries,

TK's alright. I've known her since she first joined, and she's not an attention-seeker at all. She just enjoys making lots of light hearted, girly posts, and generally having a laugh on the forums. She is probably the member who most embodies the 'General Chat' subforum spirit for me; and only some was pointless spam :eek:.
although to be fair, when she was posting, a lot of spammers would join in as well. she's quite a popular member, although she does have her critics.

she only posts on here during holidays though, when she's home from uni.
So many jokes, So little time... :wink:

Have a 'Happy Cock' i guess?
Reply 33
SamTheMan
there you have it

lol wooooooooooo!
cindy
It don't start while Wednesday!! :biggrin:
Kung Hay Fat Choy. :smile:

what language is that? what does it mean?
Anyone saw the creamed cock in Sainsbury's? People say the cream to it is absolutely delicious :eek:
NDGAARONDI
Anyone saw the creamed cock in Sainsbury's? People say the cream to it is absolutely delicious :eek:

ahem i like it LARGE
Reply 37
4Ed
to answer your queries,

TK's alright. I've known her since she first joined, and she's not an attention-seeker at all. She just enjoys making lots of light hearted, girly posts, and generally having a laugh on the forums. She is probably the member who most embodies the 'General Chat' subforum spirit for me; and only some was pointless spam :eek:.
although to be fair, when she was posting, a lot of spammers would join in as well. she's quite a popular member, although she does have her critics.

she only posts on here during holidays though, when she's home from uni.

It was a bit more than just light-hearted posts. Someone who starts threads to see how many people "like" her and does that repeatedly, isn't just trying to post fun messages. Yes, exactly, she was popular and she seemed to take that quite seriously, thus getting quite annoyed when anyone had a little joke and didn't "worship" her. A lot of people noticed the "worshipping" going on and how she encouraged it. The funny thing is that she despised most of those people and thought they were geeks with no lives.
Anyway, I'm sure she's a nice girl. Just, the whole worshipping got out of hand sometimes to such a point that you couldn't even speak your mind. And this thread was about cocks, not TK anyway.
NDGAARONDI

ROFLMAO :redface:
:wink:
magiccarpet
what language is that? what does it mean?

It means happy new year in Chinese silly billy!!! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending