This discussion is closed.
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
or does anyone else just not DO bad reps... cause A) if someone is annoying or whatever on this thing, just log off and enjoy life and B} i'd feel really guilty
some people just hand them out left right and centre. cant we just all love one another without feeling the need to bad rep each other???
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)
or does anyone else just not DO bad reps... cause A) if someone is annoying or whatever on this thing, just log off and enjoy life and B} i'd feel really guilty
some people just hand them out left right and centre. cant we just all love one another without feeling the need to bad rep each other???
i dont give neg rep very often. altho pig likes neg reppin 4 no reason
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:congrats: well said!!
I don't like making enemies and hence no bad reps
BUt i give pos reps everyday :rolleyes:
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have done a few not many as I like to reward good posts rather then use rep for the day to give negative, that sounded school schoolish lol
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by andrew2022)
i dont give neg rep very often. altho pig likes neg reppin 4 no reason
is that why you dont like him?
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by historyhoney)
I have done a few not many as I like to reward good posts rather then use rep for the day to give negative, that sounded school schoolish lol
so what would u bad rep for?
MorbidAngel
Report 15 years ago
is that why you dont like him?
yup. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...03#post1605203
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't think I have ever given neg rep. I wouldn't feel nice if I did. It would have to be a post that really offended me or that I absoulutely hated. Even then I think I wuld just ignore it. I do try to give + rep though everytime I come on the site.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How can you say
if someone is annoying or whatever on this thing, just log off and enjoy life
only to then say if you neg repped someone
i'd feel really guilty
? If you neg rep someone, just log off, enjoy life and forget about it.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
make love not war, condoms are cheaper than guns.

Well the example is a bit weird but you get the general idea
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by andrew2022)
yup. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...03#post1605203
how mean. See thats why i hate the idea of neg rep. therr could just be pos rep and then thats it... if u dont like a post.. dont rep them!
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zapsta)
How can you say

only to then say if you neg repped someone

? If you neg rep someone, just log off, enjoy life and forget about it.
i wouldnt feel the greatest person even if i did log off. i wouldnt beat myself up, but i would still feel mean.
rainjan_4now
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I hear you, and agree- cant we just appreaciate the gift of communicating with others through a load of fibre-optics or whatever, instead of making someone feel horrible and unloved.

besides some of us do not have the privelige of giving out rep :motz: :mad: :secruity:
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't give out bad rep usually. It takes a lot for me to do that and I always sign rep.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by rainjan_4now)
I hear you, and agree- cant we just appreaciate the gift of communicating with others through a load of fibre-optics or whatever, instead of making someone feel horrible and unloved.

besides some of us do not have the privelige of giving out rep :motz: :mad: :secruity:
can you not guve out rep? how come?
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Personally I think neg rep should be taken away altogether and leve just + behind.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by sublime_envy)
I don't give out bad rep usually. It takes a lot for me to do that and I always sign rep.
yea, i have to say, the person who bad repped me at least signed it... had the balls to put a name to a criticism
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i wouldnt feel the greatest person even if i did log off. i wouldnt beat myself up, but i would still feel mean.
Well don't expect the people who do neg rep to just log off instead and forget about TSR, then.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by cindy)
Personally I think neg rep should be taken away altogether and leve just + behind.
yea thats what i think too. if u dont like a post, talk to the author about it... dont just anonmoulsy bad rep them
MorbidAngel
Report 15 years ago
yea, i have to say, the person who bad repped me at least signed it... had the balls to put a name to a criticism
very few ppl who neg rep me have the decency to sign it.if they dont sign it and i find out who it was, they usually get neg repped for not signing it....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (217)
38.68%
Take autumn exams (167)
29.77%
Look for a job (19)
3.39%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
3.92%
Take a year out (102)
18.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
6.06%

Watched Threads