Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    or does anyone else just not DO bad reps... cause A) if someone is annoying or whatever on this thing, just log off and enjoy life and B} i'd feel really guilty
    some people just hand them out left right and centre. cant we just all love one another without feeling the need to bad rep each other???

(Original post by izzy_hattie)
    or does anyone else just not DO bad reps... cause A) if someone is annoying or whatever on this thing, just log off and enjoy life and B} i'd feel really guilty
    some people just hand them out left right and centre. cant we just all love one another without feeling the need to bad rep each other???
    i dont give neg rep very often. altho pig likes neg reppin 4 no reason

ReputationRep:
    :congrats: well said!!
    I don't like making enemies and hence no bad reps
    BUt i give pos reps everyday :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have done a few not many as I like to reward good posts rather then use rep for the day to give negative, that sounded school schoolish lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    i dont give neg rep very often. altho pig likes neg reppin 4 no reason
    is that why you dont like him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    I have done a few not many as I like to reward good posts rather then use rep for the day to give negative, that sounded school schoolish lol
    so what would u bad rep for?

is that why you dont like him?
    yup. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...03#post1605203

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I have ever given neg rep. I wouldn't feel nice if I did. It would have to be a post that really offended me or that I absoulutely hated. Even then I think I wuld just ignore it. I do try to give + rep though everytime I come on the site.

ReputationRep:
    How can you say
    if someone is annoying or whatever on this thing, just log off and enjoy life
    only to then say if you neg repped someone
    i'd feel really guilty
    ? If you neg rep someone, just log off, enjoy life and forget about it.

ReputationRep:
    make love not war, condoms are cheaper than guns.

Well the example is a bit weird but you get the general idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    yup. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...03#post1605203
    how mean. See thats why i hate the idea of neg rep. therr could just be pos rep and then thats it... if u dont like a post.. dont rep them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    How can you say

only to then say if you neg repped someone

? If you neg rep someone, just log off, enjoy life and forget about it.
    i wouldnt feel the greatest person even if i did log off. i wouldnt beat myself up, but i would still feel mean.

ReputationRep:
    I hear you, and agree- cant we just appreaciate the gift of communicating with others through a load of fibre-optics or whatever, instead of making someone feel horrible and unloved.

besides some of us do not have the privelige of giving out rep :motz: :mad: :secruity:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I don't give out bad rep usually. It takes a lot for me to do that and I always sign rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    I hear you, and agree- cant we just appreaciate the gift of communicating with others through a load of fibre-optics or whatever, instead of making someone feel horrible and unloved.

besides some of us do not have the privelige of giving out rep :motz: :mad: :secruity:
    can you not guve out rep? how come?

ReputationRep:
    Personally I think neg rep should be taken away altogether and leve just + behind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    I don't give out bad rep usually. It takes a lot for me to do that and I always sign rep.
    yea, i have to say, the person who bad repped me at least signed it... had the balls to put a name to a criticism

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt feel the greatest person even if i did log off. i wouldnt beat myself up, but i would still feel mean.
    Well don't expect the people who do neg rep to just log off instead and forget about TSR, then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    Personally I think neg rep should be taken away altogether and leve just + behind.
    yea thats what i think too. if u dont like a post, talk to the author about it... dont just anonmoulsy bad rep them

yea, i have to say, the person who bad repped me at least signed it... had the balls to put a name to a criticism
    very few ppl who neg rep me have the decency to sign it.if they dont sign it and i find out who it was, they usually get neg repped for not signing it....

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.