The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i didnt even know that you can do something like givin bad rep points.. but even if i knew it i would not give ppl bad points..u can not achieve mucht through punishment :smile: a prefer possitive and negative reinforcement : )))
Reply 21
andrew2022
very few ppl who neg rep me have the decency to sign it.if they dont sign it and i find out who it was, they usually get neg repped for not signing it....

ah, you should just leave it. be the bigger person.
izzy_hattie
ah, you should just leave it. be the bigger person.

depends what the post in question was.
Reply 23
andrew2022
depends what the post in question was.

i guess...
I have been neg repped plently of times though! For things like posting in the wrong place, having a different opinion of things, etc. Most people don't sign. I used to have two beautiful red gems by my name.
izzy_hattie
can you not guve out rep? how come?

my post count, and personal reppage- if such a word exists. im so sure that if i was to rep, i'd still give out grey rep's, and i dont want to do that and embarrass myself. Someone who is well established gave me a rep that amounted to only 3 points and that same person has loads of personal rep.
Reply 26
sublime_envy
I have been neg repped plently of times though! For things like posting in the wrong place, having a different opinion of things, etc. Most people don't sign. I used to have two beautiful red gems by my name.

thats horrible! screw them.
Fortunately I have only been neg repped once and that was by HIM who shall not be spoken about ever again. :mad: Kingnik came to my rescue and + repped me and returned my gem to green. :biggrin: That was all because I had blocked him from MSN and ignored his PM's.
Reply 31
izzy_hattie
so what would u bad rep for?

ummm lemme think, openingly critising me for no reason (bad critisms like, ur a Christian shut up) or saying something that is racisist, I'm not sure I owuld give an example but I cant remember the last thing I neg repped for
rainjan_4now
the last one's the funniest :biggrin:

comment for that was was 'pointless post, this is what makes spam!'
Reply 33
Could someone give me one good rep, some person who was too chicken to sign their rep gave me some red
Reply 34

wtf? hayley neg repped me, because she said that a thread i started was too 'ambigious'... whatever. that is so mean, those posts are FINE. esp the third one? wtf is wrong with that...
Reply 35
I've probably received more neg rep than anyone...
izzy_hattie
wtf? hayley neg repped me, because she said that a thread i started was too 'ambigious'... whatever. that is so mean, those posts are FINE. esp the third one? wtf is wrong with that...

ppl have no sense of humor. esp hayley...
Ive recently taken to repping those who don't have much rep. kinda to see if my rep makes an impact. :biggrin:
andrew2022
comment for that was was 'pointless post, this is what makes spam!'

you didnt start the damn thread- and what are you some kind of god/big brother who is supposed to set examples :confused:
Reply 39
historyhoney
ummm lemme think, openingly critising me for no reason (bad critisms like, ur a Christian shut up) or saying something that is racisist, I'm not sure I owuld give an example but I cant remember the last thing I neg repped for

thats fair enough. but i think i would say to them... thats wrong or whatever, rather than sneakily bad rep them (not saying you are?!)

Latest

Trending

Trending