This discussion is closed.
parsimony
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i didnt even know that you can do something like givin bad rep points.. but even if i knew it i would not give ppl bad points..u can not achieve mucht through punishment a prefer possitive and negative reinforcement : )))
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
very few ppl who neg rep me have the decency to sign it.if they dont sign it and i find out who it was, they usually get neg repped for not signing it....
ah, you should just leave it. be the bigger person.
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)
ah, you should just leave it. be the bigger person.
depends what the post in question was.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
depends what the post in question was.
i guess...
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have been neg repped plently of times though! For things like posting in the wrong place, having a different opinion of things, etc. Most people don't sign. I used to have two beautiful red gems by my name.
rainjan_4now
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
can you not guve out rep? how come?
my post count, and personal reppage- if such a word exists. im so sure that if i was to rep, i'd still give out grey rep's, and i dont want to do that and embarrass myself. Someone who is well established gave me a rep that amounted to only 3 points and that same person has loads of personal rep.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by sublime_envy)
I have been neg repped plently of times though! For things like posting in the wrong place, having a different opinion of things, etc. Most people don't sign. I used to have two beautiful red gems by my name.
thats horrible! screw them.
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...18#post1570518
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...95#post1567495
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...28#post1584328

got neg repped for all of those
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Fortunately I have only been neg repped once and that was by HIM who shall not be spoken about ever again. :mad: Kingnik came to my rescue and + repped me and returned my gem to green. That was all because I had blocked him from MSN and ignored his PM's.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol
rainjan_4now
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the last one's the funniest
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
so what would u bad rep for?
ummm lemme think, openingly critising me for no reason (bad critisms like, ur a Christian shut up) or saying something that is racisist, I'm not sure I owuld give an example but I cant remember the last thing I neg repped for
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rainjan_4now)
the last one's the funniest
comment for that was was 'pointless post, this is what makes spam!'
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Could someone give me one good rep, some person who was too chicken to sign their rep gave me some red
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
wtf? hayley neg repped me, because she said that a thread i started was too 'ambigious'... whatever. that is so mean, those posts are FINE. esp the third one? wtf is wrong with that...
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've probably received more neg rep than anyone...
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
wtf? hayley neg repped me, because she said that a thread i started was too 'ambigious'... whatever. that is so mean, those posts are FINE. esp the third one? wtf is wrong with that...
ppl have no sense of humor. esp hayley...
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ive recently taken to repping those who don't have much rep. kinda to see if my rep makes an impact.
rainjan_4now
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
comment for that was was 'pointless post, this is what makes spam!'
you didnt start the damn thread- and what are you some kind of god/big brother who is supposed to set examples :confused:
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by historyhoney)
ummm lemme think, openingly critising me for no reason (bad critisms like, ur a Christian shut up) or saying something that is racisist, I'm not sure I owuld give an example but I cant remember the last thing I neg repped for
thats fair enough. but i think i would say to them... thats wrong or whatever, rather than sneakily bad rep them (not saying you are?!)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
10%
No (9)
90%

Watched Threads