The Student Room Group

Missed The deadline for the AAIF

I was looking through my emails again after the BMAT results came out yesterday, looking for any new information about my application, and found the AAIF in my junk folder. I missed the deadline of the 2nd of November.

I filled it out last night and emailed the admissions team at St Cathrine's (the colleague I have applied to), giving them information about what has happened.

Has anyone been in this situation? and if so, what happened to your application?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I was looking through my emails again after the BMAT results came out yesterday, looking for any new information about my application, and found the AAIF in my junk folder. I missed the deadline of the 2nd of November.

I filled it out last night and emailed the admissions team at St Cathrine's (the colleague I have applied to), giving them information about what has happened.

Has anyone been in this situation? and if so, what happened to your application?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

i did the same and they said it wasn't a problem, tho I was only a week late, lmk what they say!
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by random262837
i did the same but they said it wasn't a problem, tho I was only a week late, lmk what they say!

Will do. Thanks for the response, which college did you apply to, if you don't mind me asking?
I have tried calling the admissions team, but I think I won't get a response by Monday, as it's the weekend now
Will do. Thanks for the response, which college did you apply to, if you don't mind me asking?
I have tried calling the admissions team, but I think I won't get a response by Monday, as it's the weekend now

i applied to st johns

what did they say!!!
Reply 5
Original post by random262837
what did they say!!!

My application is still under consideration so it should be all good
My application is still under consideration so it should be all good

thats great (:

Quick Reply

Latest