This discussion is closed.
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
n e 1 know a website 4 personality tests i came on here d ova day n got a good one but cant remember the addy!
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
n e 1 know a website 4 personality tests i came on here d ova day n got a good one but cant remember the addy!
Sure

campusnut.com
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
What? Is that English you're speaking?
Adhsur
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
What? Is that English you're speaking?
Lol!!!
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
why the hell do people on this forum have to be so rude. Just because i want to save a little time and by putting different spelling's eg n e instead of any, it doesn't make me any different! And i suppose you think LOL is correct english??
Adhsur
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
why the hell do people on this forum have to be so rude. Just because i want to save a little time and by putting different spelling's eg n e instead of any, it doesn't make me any different! And i suppose you think LOL is correct english??
LOL is just an acronym. I only laughed at the brutality of the member for what he said to you
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
It may be quicker to type, but it takes longer to read.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.79%
Okay (99)
29.38%
A bit lacking (122)
36.2%
Not good at all (83)
24.63%

Watched Threads