The Student Room Group

DSA computer problem

Good afternoon. I have a computer through DSA. My course is 4 years but I had to take a break part way through year 3 (last year) due to having Long Covid. I am now redoing year 3, and so have one more year to go.

The battery on my computer is no longer holding it's charge, which is making it difficult to use during lectures as it isn't always possible to plug it in. Can anything be done about this - as I will need the computer for the rest of this year and all of next year and I don't think it's going to last!

Many thanks
Original post by 2childmum!
Good afternoon. I have a computer through DSA. My course is 4 years but I had to take a break part way through year 3 (last year) due to having Long Covid. I am now redoing year 3, and so have one more year to go.

The battery on my computer is no longer holding it's charge, which is making it difficult to use during lectures as it isn't always possible to plug it in. Can anything be done about this - as I will need the computer for the rest of this year and all of next year and I don't think it's going to last!

Many thanks

Hi there,

You would need to contact the DSA Team directly to query this on [email protected] include your name and customer reference number in the subject.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply