The Student Room Group

A level content missed, unsure what to do?

I've just come back to sixth form after a sickness, which left me seriously ill from late september until last week, so I've missed a lot of A level content. I study Maths, Biology and Chemistry, which I now immensely regret because of the difficulty and immense content to learn. Is there anyway to catch up on learning, but also not miss out on new content being taught as well.
Original post by TheBurn
I've just come back to sixth form after a sickness, which left me seriously ill from late september until last week, so I've missed a lot of A level content. I study Maths, Biology and Chemistry, which I now immensely regret because of the difficulty and immense content to learn. Is there anyway to catch up on learning, but also not miss out on new content being taught as well.

I would speak to people at your sixth form who may be able to support you in catching up, whether that be your subject teachers, head of sixth form, etc.
I have found it useful when I need to catch up on stuff is to focus on not getting any further behind by doing the work that I have to for my subjects and then finding time around the stuff I need to do to do the things I need to catch up on.

Quick Reply

Latest