The Student Room Group

Gap year and reapplying

I want to take a gap year and then reapply for my universities because i got quite low predicted grades and the course i want to do it quite competitive so i dont think clearing can be an option. What i want to know is will i be doing my application for universities by myself or recieve support from my sixth form
Your sixth form would give you a reference, but beyond that it would be up to your school. Personally, my careers advisor supported me through the application with personal statement reviews and a mock interview but I know of others who didn’t have such support from their school. Good luck with your application
Reply 2
Original post by Nooppea
I want to take a gap year and then reapply for my universities because i got quite low predicted grades and the course i want to do it quite competitive so i dont think clearing can be an option. What i want to know is will i be doing my application for universities by myself or recieve support from my sixth form

i just reapplied in nov, my tutors still gave feedback as well as my two law teachers (im applying for a law degree).

Quick Reply

Latest