Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am just wondering why u are online but u aint sorting stuff out!

(Original post by lostdreams)
    i am just wondering why u are online but u aint sorting stuff out!
    because i have other stuff to do and TSR is just puttin me off! and i cant be arsed to accept/deny people at the min

ReputationRep:
    ok! sorry!
    do u forgive me!
    can we just be friends?

sorry!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry i have been a tad absent of late. Doctore etc have been driving my literaly round the bend

:: hangs head in shame for absence ::

i should be around a lil more now tho.. what with half term and my homework being that i have to photograph leaves and twigs....

ReputationRep:
    I hate doctors, they always look at me like I'm a freak (which to be honest, I am in all medical senses) and they never stop poking me and asking if it hurt. Of course it hurt, YOU JUST POKED ME!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!

Plus, I once asked if I could do some work experience with the M.E. (medical examiner for those of you not in the know, or in REALLY simple terms, the dude who says the dude on the deck is either dead or alive, and if dead, finds out why) and they said okay. Ever since then the hospital staff give me funny looks. I think rumour may have spread about me wanting to cut open some guys rib cage using an angle grinder! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Canadian)
    I hate doctors, they always look at me like I'm a freak (which to be honest, I am in all medical senses) and they never stop poking me and asking if it hurt. Of course it hurt, YOU JUST POKED ME!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!

Plus, I once asked if I could do some work experience with the M.E. (medical examiner for those of you not in the know, or in REALLY simple terms, the dude who says the dude on the deck is either dead or alive, and if dead, finds out why) and they said okay. Ever since then the hospital staff give me funny looks. I think rumour may have spread about me wanting to cut open some guys rib cage using an angle grinder! :eek:
    Doctors really really really do so suck lols. they look at every one like there a freak im sure of it lols

very random with the cutting open lmfao!

ReputationRep:
    and they're all miserable and depressed...

ReputationRep:
    I told one of my doctors to go away and not come back to 'test' me till he had inhaled some laughing gas. Didn't work to well, he stormed out the exam room and left the door open and I had my trousers down!! :eek:

Luckily no one was outside *phew* but I am not going back there again, where ever it is (I can't remember, I was in an ambulance on the way there!!)

(I can't remember, I was in an ambulance on the way there!!)
    have your eyes closed on the way out then?!

ReputationRep:
    Er, I will answer your question with a question!

Are people's eyes closed when they are half knocked out on laughing gas?

I believe so, so yes, so MER *sticks toungue out to MorbidAngel*

*Apologises to MorbidAngel cos Canadian wants a funky 'GothSoc' logo thingy by his join date*

*Apologises to MorbidAngel cos Canadian wants a funky 'GothSoc' logo thingy by his join date*
    well, youshould know what to do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    well, youshould know what to do...
    and that would be...

and that would be...
    user cp> group memberships> request membership

ReputationRep:
    OOoooo, never knew about that. Thank you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and by the way, some of ya might be interested to hear about this, and I would like to know if you have had any similar experiences.

I was working at the Ski Village in Sheffield earlier today, and I was helping to teach a group of chavs (not the abbreviation, the burburry wearing ones) to snowboard, and because of my pale skin, dark clothes and purple hair, one of them asked if I was a "f*ckin goth" to which I said yeah. Then a load of them started taking the piss out of me and tried to attack me.

This was great cos they had no balance on the slope so they all went rolling down the slope, staining their lovely white tracksuit bottoms and a few tops green with the rabbit poo that is on the slope. Then I made a wise crack like "I hope you don't like those clothes cos you will never get those rabbit sh*t stains out" and they then started threatening to sue me!! (Bear in mind that I am liable for up to £5million :eek: )

I just told them to f*ck off, and they went and complained to my boss, who told them to f*ck off as well.

Have any of you ever been targetted by other groups of people, mainly chavs as they seem to despise goths the most? I would like to know just out of pure curiosity.

ReputationRep:
    I just told them to f*ck off, and they went and complained to my boss, who told them to f*ck off as well.
    :rofl:

Have any of you ever been targetted by other groups of people, mainly chavs as they seem to despise goths the most? I would like to know just out of pure curiosity.
    all the time...
    chavs are the nemesis...
    just point and laugh and they'll soon bugger off...

ReputationRep:

Chavs like to make fun of everyone, that's what ignorance and lack of intelligence cause people to do unfortunally... i can't remember the last time i was out and didn't have groups of chavs/ wannabe- gansters shouting something at me that makes no sense at all...

ReputationRep:
    I will fight them on the slopes. I will fight them on the beaches. I will fight them on the mountains. I will not give into the enemy.

Today, I fought them on the slopes, and they were at a major disadvantage!! They were not used to a) snowboard boots and b) walking on dry slope, but I am, so I sent them rolling down :p:

Was HILARIOUS!!!! Won't fight them on my own though unless I have no choice. I don't want to get done for murder, mass murder might be worth it though!!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    i want to join

ReputationRep:
    Then join!!!

But do you want to join cos you are a goth, or just for the chav bashing? Either is cool by me!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.