The Student Room Group

Student Finance England help

I had to suspend my studies this year due to health issues and I applied to start again next year (January 2024) for my final year. This is an NHS course. Although I was told many times by SFE that as an NHS course they never consider previous studies (I did a diploma previously) and so I still would be entitle to an extra year of funding, I reapplied through CPR, just in case. After that I received an entitlement letter stating the amount of tuition fee and maintenance loan (as normal), therefore I assumed it was accepted. To my surprised I have now logged into my account and they have sent another entitlement letter saying 0 pounds for tuition fee and maintenance loan. Why would this be? is it now being rejected? I hope is a mistake.. I know I have to call them but I can't anytime soon so I post here in case someone can shed some light on it.. getting very nervous.
Original post by YRE30
I had to suspend my studies this year due to health issues and I applied to start again next year (January 2024) for my final year. This is an NHS course. Although I was told many times by SFE that as an NHS course they never consider previous studies (I did a diploma previously) and so I still would be entitle to an extra year of funding, I reapplied through CPR, just in case. After that I received an entitlement letter stating the amount of tuition fee and maintenance loan (as normal), therefore I assumed it was accepted. To my surprised I have now logged into my account and they have sent another entitlement letter saying 0 pounds for tuition fee and maintenance loan. Why would this be? is it now being rejected? I hope is a mistake.. I know I have to call them but I can't anytime soon so I post here in case someone can shed some light on it.. getting very nervous.

Hi there,

If you can contact us via 0300 100 0607 or the live chat in your account we can look into this and help you further. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest