The Student Room Group


Hello, I'm going to college next year and I really want to be a Pharmacist. However my college requires 6-6 for Combined Science but I don't think I'm gonna get that, is having a Health and Care course would be a good back up plan to become a Pharmacist?
Reply 1
For most MPharm you will need Chemistry and a second science at A level.
Some Unis may accept a BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science - but you will still need hefty Chem content.
Check a range of Uni course pages for their entry requirements.

But the other thing you really do have to think about is :
"If I'm not actually that good at science, will I actually like doing a 4 year degree, and a career, that relies on knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, science."

Quick Reply