The Student Room Group

cancel student finance and apply again

Hi I applied for student finance but had to defer the date from February to September 2024 thinking that I might have to pay my own tuition fees. Fortunately I was accepted. if I cancel my claim and apply again for September will I get the same amount? .
Original post by ShellShell1
Hi I applied for student finance but had to defer the date from February to September 2024 thinking that I might have to pay my own tuition fees. Fortunately I was accepted. if I cancel my claim and apply again for September will I get the same amount? .

Hi Shell,

If you've not enrolled on the 23/24 course then you can cancel this and make a new application for 24/25 (when they go live in the spring).

If you click on your current application, there is an option on the right-hand side of the page to view and manage your application. Here you will be able to amend your university, course, course year or living location etc.* This then takes an estimated 12 working days to process. If it doesn't allow you to do this it will prompt you to download the CO1 form which you can then upload digitally to your account. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply