The Student Room Group

GCSE 4 in math equivalent in itlay?

Hello, I'm trying to apply to uni in the UK and it requires a score GCSE of 4/C in math.
What's the equivalent in Itlay?
Hi @html657

It is amazing that you are thinking of coming to the UK to study!

I found this information on UCAS (click here to access), some of it might be relevent to you. Although it seems the information has not been updated in a few years. UCAS is a good place to start as they are the experts.

But the best thing to do is to get in contact with the universities that you are thinking of apply to and asking their international department directly. You can usually find their contact details on the university website.

Best of luck!

BCU Student Rep.

Quick Reply